The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Why you shouldn't spank junior employees

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Moody
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 28 Dec 2022 08:39
Well I never saw or heard of Birthday Spankings at work. Even among friends it was uncommon. I myself only experienced it with my very close family. How as it handled with you guys ? New age plus one (for growth?)
Uncommon sounds like Magic. Not in the esoteric or fantasy way but like Magic the collectible card game with its common, uncommon and rare cards.

@JennyT I am with stevenr Your boss most likely targetted more people than you and before you too. Someone might have progressed fast and might even had a good memory of who embarrassed him/her in the past and offered him a spanking too or an alternative job at the nearest burger bar. Such behavior always comes back to you. Maybe he spanked the wife of his boss and bragged about it. I am sure the old boy network wouldn't help him except the would burry him. Nobody would be the wiser though.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 28 Dec 2022 14:46
JennyT:
Sadly, those were the days when the infamous 'blind eye' prevailed, and the old boys network ensured that complaints were self-destructive.

It could have been worse. There were other departments where you had to sleep with your boss to get on.

Happily, fifty years on, things have changed. They are not perfect, and successful prosecutions are still rare, but women now have a much better chance, without having to humiliate themselves.

Precisely why the "humor" in boss spanking stories, cartoons, etc. seems to evade me. And I don't see how claiming they're fiction or fantasy makes much difference.

JennyT
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 28 Dec 2022 19:27
kdpierre
kdpierre:
recisely why the "humor" in boss spanking stories, cartoons, etc. seems to evade me. And I don't see how claiming they're fiction or fantasy makes much difference.

Agreed entirely

It was an impossible situation for a young clerk to find herself in. Rumours were that he made a habit of it so I was not alone by any means. I was lucky that things improved for me very quickly with the new manager, who was not an old school type.

My regret is that I was desperate enough to go through with it in the end, because I didn't want to be forced out. My true good fortune was that I didn't have to.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 28 Dec 2022 19:43
JennyT:
Agreed entirely

It was an impossible situation for a young clerk to find herself in. Rumours were that he made a habit of it so I was not alone by any means. I was lucky that things improved for me very quickly with the new manager, who was not an old school type.

My regret is that I was desperate enough to go through with it in the end, because I didn't want to be forced out. My true good fortune was that I didn't have to.

I'm so sorry you had to go through this, and hopefully the guy was sent packing. Even better that you got a new manager who wasn't so old school and who recognized your value to your employer. I've known a few lecherous old farts in my day, and I've been careful not to turn into one, though I do tend to be a grouchy old fart. One thing that does bring the grouch in my out is to see people of either gender abuse others for personal gain or pleasure. In my world, there's no place for it.

JennyT
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 28 Dec 2022 20:20
stevenr
stevenr:
I'm so sorry you had to go through this, and hopefully the guy was sent packing.

Thank you. Fortunately, within a few years I was in a position to do something about those type of people, but fresh into the workplace we were all quite vulnerable.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 11
luther, ShaunM, TheRealMrT
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9