library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

How Peter Parker being bitten by a radioactive spider could have worked as a spanking scene.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 6 Nov 2022 16:35
If you've read the first Spider-man story, you may remember when he was bitten by a radioactive spider, Peter Parker said, "A - a spider! It bit me! But, why is it burning so? Why is it glowing that way??"
Now imagine if you will, Peter Parker not being bit by a spider and acquiring super powers, but over Aunt May's knee, while she applies the back of a hairbrush to his bare bottom. Aunt - Aunt May! She's spanking me! But why is is burning so? Why is it stinging that way??"

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 6 Nov 2022 18:03
I believe that, when radium was a new discovery, and not properly understood, there actually WERE radioactive hairbrushes for sale (along with radioactive toothpaste to give your teeth a glow, and other dangerous ideas).

I'd never considered the impact (pun intended) a spanking with one might have. What sort of powers might a superhero(ine) gain? And would they need to be 'topped up' with regular hairbrush spankings?

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 6 Nov 2022 18:34
I’m imagining that he’d need a spanking each time to turn into a superhero. So there’d be people in desperate danger, and he’d need to antagonise a stern female into giving him a spanking, in order to transform into super mode and fly to the rescue.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 7 Nov 2022 01:00
Please, with your spanking enthusiasm noted, let's not ruin a perfectly good character this way. Instead, just enjoy the character that Marvel DID already provide: https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Spanker

Some things are just better left as they are.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 7 Nov 2022 04:13
Ah yes The Spanker. Appeared originally in an annual of Howard the Duck. He was a parody of The Punisher. It took Howard and the Defenders to take he and his cohorts down. He later went on to be in the She-Hulk, which was the perfect book for an off the wall villain like that.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 7 Nov 2022 07:19
I always wondered just how Clark Kent / Superman was ever punished by his parents and teachers, they must have broken some hands on his backside. Nothing they had could touch him.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 7 Nov 2022 07:35
@stevenr

That kryptonite paddle worked wonders.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 7 Nov 2022 19:55
Nu-West published a short sepia-style magazine titled "The Home and School Discipline Review" during the 1980s and '90s, and it featured the comic "Captain Woodshed," him being a supposed superhero who spanked misbehaving young women, with his palm over their panties. (There were plenty of bare bottoms in the rest of the magazine, however the Captain preserved his feminine victims' modesty.)

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrWnKKUYGljYDAArwgPxQt.;_ylu=Y29sbwN ncTEEcG9zAzEEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Nj?p=captain+woodshed&type=nt_12200012_727_0&param1=sid%3D 727%3Aaid%3D12200012%3Aver%3D0%3Asrc%3Dnt%3Alng%3Den%3Aitype%3De%3Ainstd%3D0%3Auip%3D 1817256270%3Aup%3D&hsimp=yhs-default&hspart=blp&grd=1&ei=UTF-8&fr=yhs-blp-default#id= 1&iurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.chicagospankingreview.org%2Fcomicspage2%2Fcaptain_woodshed_6 .gif&action=click

As for Clark Kent being spanked by his parents during his boyhood, a kryptonite belt (or paddle) would cause him pain, yet not due to the impacts on his posterior but rather its poisonous (to Kryptonians) radiation. However, I think that even momentary exposure to kryptonite would be too severe as a form of punishment, it's pretty excruciating to Kryptonians.

The key to effectively spanking Clark would lie in temporarily exposing him to red sun radiation, which would reduce him to having normal human abilities and vulnerability, that's my reasoning anyway. (Yes, I did write a brief story about that, "Down on the Farm," fortunately before the age and content restrictions now in place here, so it's apparently 'grandfathered' in.)

Of course, there are plenty of comic-book superheroines whom I believe would be awesome 'spankmistresses'... --C.K.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 7 Nov 2022 22:53
stevenr, Superman, at least when he was Superboy, probably got more spankings than any other Superhero. The cover of Superboy #55, March, '57, shows Pa Kent spanking Superboy with his hand, with the result being painful for Pa Kent's hand. On the cover of Superboy 75, September, "59, Pa Kent had at least learned to use a hairbrush, but the result was a broken hairbrush. In neither case did Superboy feel any pain. There is also a spanking in Jimmy Olsen 36, August '59. But I can't describe it without breaking LSFs rules. This story is reprinted in Superman Annual #5, Summer 1962.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 8 Nov 2022 00:22
Wheatwine:
There is also a spanking in Jimmy Olsen 36, August '59. But I can't describe it without breaking LSFs rules.

Ummmm, do the age and content rules apply to the *discussion* of comic-book spankings in this Library's Forum? I figured they only applied to the fictional works posted by various authors, in terms of the ages of participants in spanking activity and the nonuse of copyrighted characters.

Jimmy Olsen somehow ends up on Krypton shortly before it explodes, where he bafflingly can speak Kryptonese, then he becomes a temporary babysitter of toddler Kal-El, to whom he ends up giving a "mild spanking," is that it?

So how old was young Kal when he was sent to Earth in that rocket ship by his father, anyway? In some versions of the account he was shown as a mere infant, in others he was a toddler.

"Tis a puzzlement..." --C.K.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 9
amino, Balor, Derrick30, Dufus, jake210
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9