The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

school study tour England 1980

Moody
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 14 Oct 2022 10:19
Something hit me.
In 1980 we made a study tour to Brighton at the channel coast. On the first day in Brighton the teachers supervising us asked if we wanted to visit an English school. The result was an uproar. 'If we want to visit school we could have stayed in Germany' with the result this idea was cancelled.
Nowadays I know it would have been a culture shock for us but for the English pupils too. Germany has no school uniforms and German guest in Jeans, T-shirt and sneaker on one side and English school girls and boys in uniform on the other. But what interest me most is 'Would the guest be subject to corporal punishment too ? I somewhere read it was only abolished in 1986 and in my school days starting in 1970 I never saw or heard that any student had to put up with corporal punishment in Germany. Would probably have done the smoking heroes a lot of good ;)

jakexyz
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 15 Oct 2022 12:04
Would there have been any corporal punishment for the visitors from Germany?

We'll never know.

But we can dream . . .

Moody
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 16 Oct 2022 11:21
Back when we were in England I admit I was part of the group saying
- We don't need to go to England to see a school.

Later back in Germany I might have thought
- Why didn't we take a look at "What is different ?"

Nowadays that I know that England has and had school uniforms I am kind of sad. We missed out at seeing the girls in skirts. In Germany my female class mates were hard to see, dressed like the boys. OK I admit I liked the tomboys, less demure, more fun unless they were lesbians, I got one of those in my class.

And this year I learned they possibly still had corporal punishment in 1980.
In addition there is a punishment record on wikipedia.
smoking 4 strokes of the cane.
now guess how many you will get for stealing
3 strokes of the cane
it's good if you have priorities, might be a special skill that doesn't need punishment

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 13
Balor, hammond, Spankking, Stredlie, SummerRed
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9