LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The Legacy of EndArt's Spanking Drawings

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 13 Sep 2022 22:57
EndArt was the pseudonym of an artist who created hundreds of wonderfully vivid spanking drawings. (Here's a link: https://fetlife.com/search?q=EndArt ) He gave up posting them at least 10 years ago; but it's my memory that when he did, and before closing down his site, he specifically said that anyone who wanted to was free to post his drawings on other sites. Can anyone confrm this?

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 14 Sep 2022 02:03
He did. He was around when I discovered online CP. So was a Japanese artist named Sands. A lot of good illustrators & writers of our community have either retired or passed on. Eve Howard, Shadow Lane, just did a twitter tribute to the Shadow Lane models who've past away.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 14 Sep 2022 14:44
Love Endart's work. His most well-known feature was a luscious blonde called Pamalee Henderson modelled after a certain actress best known as a Baywatch Babe called CJ..
Ah, Baywatch. In a class by itself in terms of spankable bottoms on display that it never happened to.

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 19 Sep 2022 12:50
endart, ironically, asked for ideas for future pamalee stories just prior to shutting down his website. yes, he did say you could post his work, but I recall a "dont post my work saying it's yers,
and dont mask off my tag" clause. He also had a delightful series called "Carrot and Bev."

AU (or was it AI?) was another gifted spanking artist who unfortunately died a few years after endart closed down. Sp Anka (aka Anka Sp) is slightly controversial artist, and she has a delightful twist of mind. There's an Asian chap who is very strong in his artwork, focused in spanking, but not exclusively. One of my favorite stories he did was Kaleidoscope Eyes. HE detested his artwork posted elsewhere. but so did Endar at one point. All of these artists were quite prominent but stopped posting for one reason or another.

There was another artist from Argentina who made awsomesauce spanking artwork, but disappointingly, just did her spanking artwork, because "it was her jobbie, not her hobbie." She still posts, but focused on her own characters, and rarely commissions spanking artwork when she needs money...

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 19 Sep 2022 20:48
I enjoyed Nik Zula's cartoons for years, but now his website has vanished, and all his new stuff is only available on Patreon - though some of his older works are available on DeviantArt.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 21 Sep 2022 19:29
Endart was terrific.
Another artist I liked was Nate.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 22 Sep 2022 18:41
Luckily, the ever-delightful Dave Wolfe is still going strong with Wolfie Toons!

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 26 Sep 2022 12:47
Oddly, Nik is not Mexican, as that is where he lives, but is middle-eastern. Odd as a good deal of his male characters are stereotypically Mexican. Regardless.

I was extensively corresponding with him for a while, even sending him colorizations of about 30 of his linearts he made. He thoroughly enjoyed and was impressed by them. I never posted any publicly, of course. I color for my own entertainment, and enjoy the challenge.

David Ell (Sammy Simpkins loves spanking) is another artist whom I complimented on his work, although I suggested he try digitally coloring in his artwork, instead of using crayons. He took the suggestion too critically and sadly changed over to full digital renderings. His hand-drawn lineart was brilliant with lots of character that his digital artwork sorely lacks.

Another artist of spanking and non-spanking artwork, who was exceptional was Val Kyrie. She loved my colorizations of her pencilwork and insisted I post them somewhere, but I dont like capitalizing on others artwork (especially since she used characters not originally hers). She got tired of the erotica genres, and moved on to a field of artwork not so erotic. I applauded her seeking more gainful means, although inwardly wept that she tired of erotica.

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 8
cady09, drkeate, Hotscot, james01, Lizchurch, mrswitcheroo, Nickf, njrick, Seegee, steve77, umesh
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9