LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

American Football Season

Hotscot
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 11 Sep 2022 00:46
Fantasy football is a multibillion dollar industry in the United States. It is estimated that there are more than 12 million leagues held annually. Often, the person placing last in their league has to endure some sort of humiliating punishment (perform an impromptu Hamlet’s soliloquy in church, get a belly button piercing, shave their eyebrows, get a tattoo of their hated rival, etc.). I recently read of a league where the loser was made to visit a dominatrix and have her spank his bare bottom on video.

This gave me an idea for my work group. I suggested that the person who loses our league has to go to their parents and confess their deepest darkest teen indiscretion on camera. We have an attractive 30-something woman in our league who often tells stories of her strict upbringing. She was aghast, insisting that if she admitted her crimes to her dad, he was likely to take his belt off and “leather my behind ‘til I can’t sit straight!” That is a video that I just have to see. It has become my life’s work (for the next four months) to see that she loses every game.

I’m sure there must be some stories within the LSF with a similar theme. If not, there soon will be. Any comments or suggestions?

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 11 Sep 2022 12:02
If that young lady would prefer an independent source of advice on team selections, I would be willing to offer my services. I know absolutely nothing about American Football.

Hotscot
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 11 Sep 2022 15:45
You’re hired!

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 8
Alef, darkstar01, merial, patxi, preston27, robbie
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9