library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

spanking in VR

trollberry
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 6 Sep 2022 18:59
It is possible now to write a game in VR; a spanking simulator. This could, for example, include spanking scenes a player can observe from many angles. Also participate in this single player experience, being the spanker of spankee in a scene.

Were that the case, what would you like to see? What scenes would you be interested in playing?

If you play a game that includes spanking another, how would you 'win'? What are the goals.

Hoe this stirs up interest.

skekpen
Female Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 6 Sep 2022 20:10
I think a stealth game where you peek at somebody else getting spanked could be fun. you could even have increasing difficulty, where you are either more likely to be detected or whatever.

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 11 Sep 2022 18:03
Great concept in both fronts.for me I would be a spanker myself,but being witness to a spanking is also great.in my game only females would be spanked especially otk and as you also added the degree of spanking and characters in degrees of undress.great post I hope you get a lot of responses.have a great day.
Jim

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 15 Sep 2022 03:18
I did a couple of stories about this, but they are decades out of date tech wise. People went to stores to buy software.

And it was completed VR, inspired by cyber punk. Put the helmet on and experience is happening inside your mind.

I started a couple of stories about that, but they went nowhere.

VR 1.0 - works out the setting, including (new tech then) body motion capture.

Adventures In VR - Nancy Drew - a game set after VR goes mainstream, it's a game that was lame so the designers loaded it down with Easter Eggs and hoped that would sell it. Yes, some of those Easter Eggs include spanking.

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 18 Sep 2022 21:51
I have been interested in VR since the concept came out. I saw games when they came out in their infancy and fledgeling games that never made it into production. Here is the problem with VR: it. will. never. happen.

After accepting that, the concept is entirely fun to play with. Lawnmower Man was close with some of the VR scenes in it, although they showed Pierce Brosnan in a rig suggesting swimming or possibly flying, they didn't show the VR scene he was in. The movie more delved into AI, so the VR tech was just a fun addition to the story. Ready Player One was perhaps the best VR movie to explain what "true" VR would be like, for instance the omni-directional treadmill (a physical impossibility), and the "boot suit" (not so much an impossibility, but the amount of lag from user input to user experiencing input, would be huge. There simply need to be a million times improvement in everyone's internet connectivity, PC memory, and computer processing power, for VR to become a reality).

The sad concept about VR is that some computer nerd would have to preconceive all possible user choices, for it to become vr reality. Then he has to preprogram the allowable actions. So any actions to do, like spanking hard, soft, slow, fast, high on the crest of the bottom, low on the butt/thigh, light tappets to the pussouir, adding on that each user wants to customize their avatar with a big butt, small butt, round butt, muscular butt, etc., and that transcription errors will occur for where the pc nerd didnt allow for those variations and you'll start to understand why VR is a virtual impossibility.

That said, there are some VR websites like second life, red light district, etc that; if you sacrifice customization, free choice decision gates, and tactile effects, come close to what VR is supposed to be like.

and rediculously expensive is possible for anybody but the rediculously rich, therefore not relatable by the average person, and therefore a virtual impossibility. People enjoy less about the mega rich, royalty, and gods and more about what is possible within their average life, because they can relate more to it. Sure it's sweet to hear how some mega rich bitch got taken down a rung or three, but the more it is told in stories, the less realistic it comes across.

Tell a tale that sounds plausible for the everyday person, and more people will easily relate.

Here is the best VR story gear: your mind. everybody has one, and virtually anything is possible, which is what true VR is supposed to be about. Some people call it a dream state,

The spanking adventures of butterfly mckindrick by susan thomas and monday at the mall by ...(?) are two similar stories that make a VR state sound plausible because it all happens in the mind. What makes it more fun is knowing there are still limitations. what fun is a being like superman, knowing he can never be beaten? Give a being of immensely impossible strength some plausible trip hazzards, and fantasy becomes fun reality.

However, true virtual reality is NOT technically the stuff of dreams, because it's supposed to be tactile.

To more correctly respond to the OP's questions, in a true VR state, I'd want or expect a target rich environment where I have a virtual limitless amount of choices.

The rest is up to you, because you should write about what interests you.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 18 Sep 2022 22:11
I'm not sure an 'omni-directional treadmill' is actually impossible (impractical and ridiculously expensive, maybe, but not impossible).

I remember a story involving a trap/prison consisting of a very large ball set in a socket so only the top fifth or so was visible. The ball could rotate freely in its socket, and a system of sensors and motors ensured that anyone standing on it was kept at the centre of the upper surface. Since you could run in any direction and get nowhere, I think that would count as a treadmill!

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 5
Gecko, Heroth, Howabout, Kanchyk, Sfar
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9