library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

18th Birthdays - This is how it is done in Poland!

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 7 Sep 2022 12:14
skekpen:
nobody talks about feminists or postmodernists infiltrating and warping cultures unless they spend a lot of time around fascists, since that's just what fascists believe.

I hope this forum is not going to degenerate into the infantile communist/fascist name-calling that seems to pass for political discourse in modern-day USA. Skekpen takes exception to johnblack7412 because of his use of terms such as 'post-modernists' and 'intersectionality', yet she has no difficulty in accusing him of being a 'fascist'. Could I remind her that the internet (and the LSF) extends far beyond the narrow political horizons of the USA and that terms such as 'fascism' have very real and painful memories for people in other parts of the world and are not just a convenient label for someone who disagrees with her. I suggest she should try to find out what fascists believe or do not believe before accusing someone of spending too much time with them. (The quoted sentence, incidentally, is not even logically consistent: it is quite possible to form views on a subject without hanging around with other people who happen to have the same views. Some people can think for themselves).

DianaMiller
Female Author

Netherlands
#22 | Posted: 7 Sep 2022 13:59
Feminism isn't about being head of the household or having the last say or becoming more dominant or less feminine. It's about equal opportunity and rights regardless of gender. You can choose to be a career woman or a stay at home dad, just as you can choose to follow a more traditional role. But because you want to and it's working for your personality and interests, not because it's expected of you because you do or do not have a penis.

To get more on topic of this thread again, even though I consider spanking to be erotic, this effect would be instantly gone for me as soon as family members would be involved. They have that effect on me, they're the worst cold showers! I really wouldn't want to get a birthday spanking with family present. Am I alone in this?

skekpen
Female Member

USA
#23 | Posted: 7 Sep 2022 15:20
BashfulBob

I was raised as a fundamentalist baptist. that's a christian nationalist, white supremacist cult. the same one that the KKK spawned from. fascism has very much influenced me.

Also, I was very careful not to call him a fascist. I said he hangs out with fascists, because he clearly does. he expresses same ideology with the same vocabulary as fascists do. guessing from how he uses it, I don't think he actually understands it though, which is why I don't think he's a fascist, I just think he likes a lot of what fascists believe (mostly because the things they have to say about women turn him on, which is also pretty obvious from how he talks).

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 7 Sep 2022 17:26
Skekpen. I still think your reaction to John's posts is over the top.

What surprises me is that no one reacted to most females (who biologically are more likely to have a submissive sexual reaction profile) will easily find erotic. It's a very wide statement and although a good proportion of us might wish that it was true, no one has questioned it.

Perhaps the majority of spankos, at least the male dominant ones, believe it.

Geoffrey Stirling.

skekpen
Female Member

USA
#25 | Posted: 7 Sep 2022 18:08
I did react to it! the idea that women are naturally more submissive than men because of biological differences is one of those bits of reactionary ideology I mentioned that he liked! everything I have said has been me questioning it!!

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 7 Sep 2022 21:26
I agree and am not surprised that you objected to that bit.

I just wonder, however, if we are are judging from a US or UK perspective and not taking into account the very different culture and mores in Poland? After all, this thread started with Polish videos (souvenirs for friends and family) including scenes of 18yr old girls being spanked--inconceivable here.

Geoffrey Stirling

johnblack7412
Male Member

Poland
#27 | Posted: 7 Sep 2022 22:20

Hotscot
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 7 Sep 2022 22:34
Hey Diana,

I am in agreement. Maybe it’s because I spent a good portion of my life trying not to reveal my particular bent to family, or maybe it’s because I prefer more romantic/intimate situations but the family aspect has never really clicked for me either.

skekpen
Female Member

USA
#29 | Posted: 8 Sep 2022 00:10
My husband is Polish and he isn't into any of this right-wing conspiracy shit lol, although Poland does NOT have a culture that is friendly to women. seriously, misogynist as fuck. look at what's been going on there with abortion over the last couple years. it's nasty. really scary to be a woman or a queer person in Poland.

I checked this thread specifically because my husband has told me all about the spanking tradition on 18th birthdays and I was curious to hear other people who were into spanking talking about it. then WHAM -- some guy who's somewhere inside a far-right pipeline just t-bones me! life is full of surprises

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 15
dougmorton, Schoyce1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9