library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

18th Birthdays - This is how it is done in Poland!

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
johnblack7412
Male Member

Poland
#1 | Posted: 27 Aug 2022 00:52
I came across an excellent playlist of more than 100 18th female birthday spankings that are really quite mainstream in a lot of families in Poland, mostly in the south and the east. Many of the girls appear to come from middle or even upper middle class families. A lot of these clips are professionally filmed and are part of DJ led events that, due to their pomp and scale sometime resemble weeding receptions.

The females are spanked by their parents, grandparents, uncles, godfathers as well as their friends. To be fair most of painful blows in most of these spankings are administered by their teenage or early twenties friends. But, and that's a big butt, there are exceptions, some fathers or even mothers make the blows count.

You have to see it for yourselves:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNDYkAz39LbLxGPO5McdZ0bubhGyef6pP

If anyone was wondering I need to disappoint, there is no tradition or practice of spanking 21, 25 or 30 y.o. on their birthdays. Also no brides are ever spanked on the wedding receptions by their father or their newly wed husband.

But anyway have a look at the spankings, many girls felt them for quite a few days afterwards.

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 27 Aug 2022 03:35
pity the submissive males in those cultures.

johnblack7412
Male Member

Poland
#3 | Posted: 27 Aug 2022 09:53
Nooo, males are spanked as well, this is a female spanking oriented playlist.

There are similar lists with male spanking. Just write into youtube search "birthday spanking" and choose playlists. You will get a lot of male spanking. Probably even more severe.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 27 Aug 2022 20:27
We can only envy the Poles and other Eastern European nations for their wonderful customs. And to think all we have in England is Morris Dancing ....

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 27 Aug 2022 20:34
AlanBarr

Hey, we have beating the bounds.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 27 Aug 2022 21:45
KatiePie:
Hey, we have beating the bounds.

I'd forgotten about that. I believe it still survives in some places but it must be in a watered down version. Perhaps it could be fully revived, but for consenting adults rather than boys? It would be like a more interesting version of rambling.

johnblack7412
Male Member

Poland
#7 | Posted: 28 Aug 2022 22:34
Let me present one particularly interesting spanking of a rather friendly and pleasant looking 18 year old.

https://youtu.be/22Crt6gpprM?t=57

She was spanked by her father, her mother, her step mother (the blonde doing most spanking and holding Natalia's pony tail) as well as several of her father's co workers including active firemen. My guess is that the whole organisation her father runs cooperates with Warsaw fire brigade to present their work. Natalia's step mom is also a former firewoman (as per her FB).

First (1:18) Natalia demanded that they should spank her on her butt (not the pillow placed for her safety on her lower back), then after her first proper strap from her step mom (1:28) she claimed that it did not hurt much even though she is wearing leather pants to increase the pain (I was not aware of that. Would wearing leather pants increase one's perceived pain from strapping??) We then see a series of proper strokes given by almost all in the congregation. Natalia obviously is in pain by then but after her dad deliver's the 18 stroke (4:50), Natalia claims (falsely by my count) that it was just the 17'th and asks for another one which he delivers pretty hard.

Clearly a case of a masochist in the making.

There is a nice photo session covering her birthday party:

https://lukamaro.pl/reporterka-natalia-zaskoczona-nasza-niespodzianka-pozdrawiamy-wsz ystkich-ktorzy-tez-nie-maja-urodzin/

The spankee can be seen on this video reporting from anti covid passport rally in Warsaw in June 2001 (Poland in the end was the only major EU country with no internal use of Covid Pass system)

https://youtu.be/V2Kwkz0obAo?t=196

johnblack7412
Male Member

Poland
#8 | Posted: 31 Aug 2022 22:04
https://youtu.be/6NPbR5-u48I?t=261

Here is another good one (unfortunately only a small portion of the strapping made it to the final edit, but there are good close ups of the effect it had on the rather pretty young woman), I think the girl was deeply surprised that they spanked so hard.

Does anyone here on the forum knows how is the tradition of Easter Monday spanking (or birching) doing in Slovakia and Czechia? If so maybe they can share some YouTube evidence of it actually existing.

I know that in Poland we had the same tradition (it still survives in the name) but it died sometimes around WWI. By the time my grandmother could remembered (which would be around 1928-30) the tradition in Poland was dead (at least in Warsaw) and replaced by males pouring water over females. Subsequently the custom degenerated into basically everyone drenching everyone else in water but then, around 2000-2005 it very rapidly almost completely died out.

The same could happen to birthday spanking, already mainstream news-outlets condemn the tradition:

https://www.kobieta.pl/artykul/dorota-zawadzka-oburzona-popularna-zabawa-koszmar-w-ko mentarzach-zawrzalo-210608103352

You can get it google translated.

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 31 Aug 2022 23:06
johnblack7412
Does anyone here on the forum knows how is the tradition of Easter Monday spanking (or birching) doing in Slovakia and Czechia?

I don’t know about videos of this but one of my stories in the library - Anna and the Czechoslovakian Easter - is about this tradition.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 1 Sep 2022 10:04
johnblack7412:
I know that in Poland we had the same tradition (it still survives in the name) but it died sometimes around WWI.

It must have been a golden age before that in Poland - birthday spankings and Easter spankings!

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 5
Alef, solbond, Tfowl31
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9