Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 24 Jun 2022 10:36
Seems this link's been around a while, but it's the first I've heard of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCR6chMmhW4&t=29s

Anyone come across it before? I'd love to know how scores are awarded by the judges....

DianaMiller
Female Author

Netherlands
#2 | Posted: 24 Jun 2022 11:43
Oooh but then I have another good one for you, from Romania I shared it a month ago on the BottomLines forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H1sTpy0yBc

If that link doesn't work, try this one
https://www.reddit.com/r/SmallYoutubers/comments/oirhfh/booty_slap_competition_romani a/

No idea how they determine the winner. I can't understand a word. Enjoyable watch, though.
Would be fun too if it were a mixed sport.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 24 Jun 2022 12:33
Evidently an Eastern European thing! I'd agree, making it M/F, F/M, maybe even M/M could be even more fun! And just imagine if they roped in a few celebs; say Kim Kardashian vs Jennifer Lopez....

DianaMiller
Female Author

Netherlands
#4 | Posted: 24 Jun 2022 13:30
Or (mixed) doubles, where the spankees bend over side by side with their bottoms facing the audience, and the spankers have, let's say, two minutes to try to create the reddest bottom.

Yes, I think I'd like that even better. The current setup has more of a role-reversal vibe to it, which isn't my preference.

opb
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 27 Jun 2022 08:27
They all seemed to be having great fun, and in the Romanian one it appeared that there was a trophy for the reddest bum and a tiara for the spanker who created that redness. A win-win situation, as indeed users of this forum know all too well.

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 27 Jun 2022 09:02
Wonderful....
I will say that I prefer the Russian girls, well at least their backsides!
I think the girl with the very tight faux-leather trousers had an unfair advantage and the other girl should have been given a paddle to compensate!

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 27 Jun 2022 17:31
What fun. I prefer the Romanians (thank you Diana), or perhaps their costumes. You can see the effect of the spanks.

Is the final a bare bottom otk? Please.

Geoffrey Stirling.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 27 Jun 2022 20:15
Should have then wearing thongs, so that the results of the smack could show. And agree that the girl in the black faux leather pants should have had a paddle used.Can't helpbut think the other girl's hand felt the sting more.
And loved the suggestion of Kim K and JLo participating. Oh, what a sight it would be, those two in g-string bikinis getting the gridhole paddle! There could be side bets.on how long it would be before they could sit down afterwards!

tommo
Male Member

New_Zealand
#9 | Posted: 28 Jun 2022 19:28
good fun by the look of it.Some lovely bots there.

JamesMarshall
Male Member

England
#10 | Posted: 26 Jul 2022 17:35
This is incredible. I cant understand a word but joyous all the same.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 3
laststraw, needsthebrush
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9