LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Hate Spank?

tamerfaryak
Male Member

Egypt
#1 | Posted: 28 Apr 2022 14:32
Hate Spank?

Urban Dictionary gives a few “definitions” to the “term” [hate f*ck] - including this one:
- When you hate a person’s guts, but you wouldn't mind being inside them (e.g. Becky's such a bitch but I would hate f*ck the sh*t out of her).

Do you think that there’s a potential for a spanking version of that? Or is spanking inherently too benevolent that an engagement in one without respect and trust to one’s partner is impossible?

Personally, I like the fictitious setting of an intelligent, hedonistic spankee as a protagonist using an antagonist -- a gullible, cruel, oppressive spanker -- for her/his own ulterior motive. Bonus point if the bait/infraction is sex-related, and the antagonist is a prudish type who ends fulfilling the protagonist's sexual, spanking fantasy in a fail attempt to deter them from ever committing such a deviant act in the first place.

The opposite situation has its own charm as well. An example would be this drawing by Larry Malone:
this drawing by Larry Malone

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 29 Apr 2022 20:02
Spanking is NOT inherently benevolent, at least on real life, and not really so in stories. In real life it's often cruel, done oftentimes in anger, and misguided (in my humble opinion) even when well-intended... unless practiced between/among consenting adults. In OUR world, the one created in our stories, it is, of course, different. Here spanking can be fun or benevolent discipline, but that's because of how they're written, not because of anything inherent.

But back to your original point - I could easily agree that any spanking given by a cruel or oppressive spanker (or in a cruel and oppressive manner) could be called a "hate spanking." Then, as you describe, someone who craves getting a spanking could conceivably use that oppressive spanker for his/her own gratification. Initially I doubted I'd be interested in such a story (certainly not if there were any serious cruelty or oppression), before realizing that I have indeed written a (humorous) tale along those lines. So yes, it can be done.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 5 May 2022 10:58
I like the idea of a prudish spanker, handing out a spanking so as to "correct" the spankee, possibly for her (other) sexual misbehaviour, whilst unaware that she has engineered the encounter because what she really likes is being spanked.

Have to say, however, that that doesn't sound like a "hate spanking" to me. He's just doing what he thinks is right, she's just having fun.

To me a hate spanking would be delivered by a spanker, not because he thinks it would be helpful but because its a jolly good excuse to really hurt/humiliate someone he really doesn't like and who he just wants to hurt/humiliate. That doesn't appeal. In my opinion he should only deliver a real punishment spanking (in fiction) because either he just loves doing it and her behaviour gives him reason to do it, or
where it is done regretfully to "make her a better girl".

There are, of course, other scenarios, but isn't that the joy of spanking?

Geoffrey Stirling.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 5 May 2022 23:55
I did something along those lines in my story "The Ticket".

Basic outline: A young 20 something hates his mother-in-law. He wins millions in the lottery, tries to keep that fact a secret, but his hated mother-in-law (who hates him more than he hates her) knows and is in need of cash.

What happens? Well this is a spanking site.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 10
Brieanne, Filbert74, Hotspur, Kingofdunes, lesni, mrjpayne, rufus, thumper
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9