LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Fictional schools where even senior girls can be caned

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
davidwright2525
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 17 Jan 2022 12:59
I'm starting this topic again, this time hoping it won't have to be taken down because of any reference to anyone underaged. I'm interested in fantasy schools in which, in UK parlance, senior 6th form girls can be summoned to the headmaster's office or even the prefect's common room for a caning. How exactly might we envisage the canings are carried out? How much clothing might have to be adjusted or removed.?

danjackson84
Male Member

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 17 Jan 2022 19:47
I think there are quite a few stories in the Library which you might take your interest. I just did a quick search using the very helpful search function, and there are more than 500 stories in the "school" sub-genre that feature adult female spankees. Enjoy!

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#3 | Posted: 17 Jan 2022 20:20
Paul Jackson is a master of school stories. I also recommend Susan Thomas' story "Eighteen", which is one of my personal favorites, and KatiePie's serial "The misadventures of Fenella". If you want an erotic twist, TheEnglishMaster is definitely worth a try. And there are loads of other stories ...

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 17 Jan 2022 20:59
I've written a few of those. The first one that comes to mind it "The Return of the Cane to the Upper 6th" - a small series about, well, caning being reinstated.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 18 Jan 2022 04:33
Mike from London often features this in his stories and does it very well. I also recommend Firefly's excellent Finishing School series, which has canings and a number of other implements firmly applied to the bare bottoms of young ladies.

cady09
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 18 Jan 2022 14:52
There’s so many great stories out there. Completely agree that Mike from London and Paul Jackson’s are superb. Neil has some great school based stories. Joy Peters stories are brilliant as well. ‘Saint saviours’ is a classic.

davidwright2525
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 18 Jan 2022 17:01
A story or scenario has to have some sexual tension for it to be of any interest to me. I want to be able to imagine myself there either as the caner of as an onlooker. So that rules out all the female only stories. Nor is it just about the caning. It's also about the preparation with the girl, accepting of the authority of the HM or even the prefects, reluctantly adjusting or removing clothing, and of course the excitement this engenders in any males present. So that rules out all those stories which dismiss this key part of the process with a mere "he raised her skirt and pulled down her knickers". I love the gravity of the situation with canings being a rare event, so that rules out all those stories where corporal punishment is an everyday thing. I want some effort to be made in positioning the girl, so that rules out all the stories where she simply bends over a desk. Of course the caning of 6th formers is a fantasy but I like the school and its disciplinary regime to be portrayed as quasi-realistic, so that rules out loads of other stories. This does not leave much. But that's just me and what turns ME on. Anybody else out there as fussy as I am who is disappointed by the vast, vast majority of school stories?

danjackson84
Male Member

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 18 Jan 2022 19:12
davidwright2525:
Anybody else out there as fussy as I am who is disappointed by the vast, vast majority of school stories?

Not me! For some reason I have generally never really enjoyed reading stories about caning, even though I enjoy using one myself. But wishing you all the best in your search!

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 18 Jan 2022 20:45
davidwright2525:
So that rules out all the female only stories. Nor is it just about the caning. It's also about the preparation with the girl, accepting of the authority of the HM or even the prefects, reluctantly adjusting or removing clothing, and of course the excitement this engenders in any males present.

Well, my most recent story ticks off most of these boxes, except for the cane! Being on the opposite side of the pond, my story features the paddle.

Nevertheless, much of what you seek is there.

Pembridge06
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 19 Jan 2022 14:33
There are some excellent authors on LSF, no doubt. But I’d have to concur with Alef. When it comes to gritty, school-based scenarios, Paul Jackson is an absolute master. As an ex-comprehensive school kid, I can say he captures the essence of those, er… delightful places better than any other author I know. Well worth checking out his stories if that kind of thing is your bag.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 14
ahowell208, curiousnick, DenseWall, knicks604, mobblers, rabbitrun, rwilliamh, TheStingfan
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9