LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Challenges/Writing prompts/ideas

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
DianaMiller
Female Author

Netherlands
#21 | Posted: 12 Mar 2022 07:21
Only Tessa made the original deadline. I would just go for it.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 12 Mar 2022 16:55
I've sent in a story, but I have no idea how long it will take to load. By my count there are three cat point of view stories that were worked on (only Tessa making the deadline) and a dog point of view story sounds wonderful.

I look forward to reading your story.

DianaMiller
Female Author

Netherlands
#23 | Posted: 12 Apr 2022 23:16
I just submitted mine (way past the deadline, I know Good thing the purpose was to get people to write, not to seriously compete).

After the stories about hilariously and realistically indifferent cats, I decided to be original, so the cat in my story is very serious and actually cares about her human (lies! I didn't try to be original, I just write whatever my brain comes up with).
It'll show up on the site when it will show up.

And thank you for submitting your stories, Tessa Albedo and Goodgulf. I enjoyed reading those

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 13 Apr 2022 17:00
Ah yes - I should have posted here.

My three part story of a cat witnessing humans behaving oddly, has been loaded.

"What The Cat Saw" is a three part, 7,642 words series. All through it the cat focuses on his own wants and needs, and each part is a standalone story. Yes, they all share a couple of paragraphs where he sets the scene for the story (introducing his apartment and the humans living there) and of course each intro explains "the spot", which is a warm spot where he enjoys napping. Alas, getting to it sometimes requires a human to open a door for him, but that's what humans are for, isn't it?

DianaMiller
Female Author

Netherlands
#25 | Posted: 30 May 2022 20:18
My 'cat perspective' story just appeared on the Latest Loaded list

It's called A Human's Needs. Hissy the cat tells the reader how she met her human and how she knows exactly what he needs - and makes sure he gets it!

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 6
Flavius, Hotscot, johnmac80, misterspanker, myrkassi, oldwrangler2, Schoyce1, tiger123, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9