The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanko jokes

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 2 Jan 2022 16:06
I just heard some great spanko jokes and I thought I would share them. Did you hear about the sub that thought a college graduation was a BDSM party? She heard they were giving out Master degrees! Why was the female sub so proud of herself? She heard she was THE BOTTOM of her class!.Thanks have a great day
Jim

shono98
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 3 Jan 2022 21:00
Jim, those were horrible. And when I get the chance I will repeat them as often as possible.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 4 Jan 2022 11:49
Harrassed top: You don't like your spankings feeble, and you don't like them brutal. There's just no pleasing you!

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 4 Jan 2022 14:23
jimc:
Offline now jimc
Male Member
USA
SUBSCRIBER
I just heard some great spanko jokes and I thought I would share them. Did you hear about the sub that thought a college graduation was a BDSM party? She heard they were giving out Master degrees! Why was the female sub so proud of herself? She heard she was THE BOTTOM of her class!.Thanks have a great day
Jim

Where's the *groan emoticon? Those should have been in a Christmas Cracker! Made me smile.

Here's a thought that might go though, how about "Fillers for Christmas Crackers at a BDSM Christmas Dinner"? Maybe some thoughts on the food to be served too?

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 4 Jan 2022 18:10
There are already 'Kinky Crackers' (I think they're called). I believe their fillings include flavoured condoms, butt plugs, lube, nipple clamps, thumb cuffs, bullet vibrators, blindfolds and sex dice.

As for the food, how about a Christmas pudding which, instead of having sixpences, wedding bells, bachelor's buttons and similar traditional tokens concealed in it, had (for example) miniature paddles, slippers, tawses etc instead. The lucky/unlucky person who found the token in their portion of pud, would have to offer the token to one of their fellow-diners - and their bottom for a spanking with its real-life equivalent!

(I wish I'd thought of this earlier - I could have made a Christmas story out of it!)

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 4 Jan 2022 22:27
myrkassi:
(I wish I'd thought of this earlier - I could have made a Christmas story out of it!)

Well, Mardi Gras will be coming shortly, and a traditional Mardi Gras cake has a baby token in it--I'm not certain what it means for the celebrant who discovers it in his/her piece of cake though.

You could certainly write a story in which the baby-token finder has to undergo a spanking from someone of his/her choosing, or he/she gets to administer one to someone whom he/she chooses. Possibly the finder could even have the choice of being the spanker or spankee for a person of his/her choice.

Damn, this sounds like an interesting account.. --C.K.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 6 Jan 2022 11:40
Masochist: Spank me.
Sadist: No.

Ernest
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 6 Jan 2022 12:11
Geoffrey

Yes, I remember that one at school. Some of us (of whom I was one) tried to pretend that we didn't understand it. Especially if we thought it might apply to us....

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 9 Jan 2022 13:45
Geoffrey:

You've left out the punchline, Geoffrey.

Masochist: Ohhh - thank you!

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 9 Jan 2022 17:59
PhilK

It's a long time since I heard that one, and don't remember your punchline. Very good.

Geoffrey Stirling.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 7
Darkzone, Flatfish, spanksandsuch, tocciek, tomd
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9