LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Calling all spankophiles.

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#1 | Posted: 27 Dec 2021 21:06
As William Styron observed in Sophie’s choice, “there must be some perversity in this dorsal fixation.” It has sometimes disturbed me that, as a heterosexual male I do not share the fascination with women’s breasts that most men relish. I have known from a very early age that an interest in spanking formed a distinct part of my genetic make-up and no doubt accounts for the fact that I am a committed bum fancier. I would be interested to know if the brains of my fellow authors and other members of this forum are wired in a similar way.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 27 Dec 2021 21:31
I notice both breasts and bottoms, but women's bottoms are a particuar fascination.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 27 Dec 2021 21:39
Breasts are fine, but only a shapely bum will turn my head.

Rain
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 28 Dec 2021 00:23
Breasts are fun but love the female bottom.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#5 | Posted: 28 Dec 2021 09:06
I should add that my post was not aimed exclusively at males. It would be interesting to know if the female members of this forum also share my "dorsal fixation".

transmanspankee
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 28 Dec 2021 10:19
I don't tend to notice breasts OR bottoms that much. If I had to pick one it'd absolutely be bottoms, but like...they're both just body parts? Then again, I'm more on the asexual side of spanko - I don't become physically aroused during real life spanking play and I masturbate infrequently. Perhaps that has an influence on it.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 28 Dec 2021 11:04
Breasts are alright in their place, but I'm always drawn more to the bottom. I often think my love of the bottom might be more fundamental to me than my love of spanking. A large part of the magic of spanking is the way it focusses attention on the bottom. However, as I've got older and wiser, I've realised that the sexiest part of a woman's body is not, after all, her bottom. It is actually ...

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 28 Dec 2021 11:05
... her brain!

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 28 Dec 2021 11:45
A quote, I'm not sure from whom, but I love it:

"The most beautiful places in the world can be found on my wife's body."

In my case, that would, most definitely be her bottom as I am most certainly a bottom fancier. In fact, I am fascinated/obsessed with the female bottom, an interest that I first noticed (and acted upon) when I was about three. I like breasts, but not as the main course, more a side dish.

I didn't "discover" my interest in spanking until I was in my early teens when I realised that it was an activity which would allow me to indulge my interest in female bottoms. Then I discovered the dom/sub element of the noble art and was utterly hooked.

Geoffrey Stirling

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 28 Dec 2021 12:02
As most people here I can say that it is the bottom which is by far the most captivating of the two. I also find it quite practical as it is an accepted custom that I give my wife's rear an occasional squeeze or pat, while it would be somewhat unseemly if I began fondling her breasts right there in the living room.

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 8
Alef, cayenne, melk345, njrick, pthomson, tjpros
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9