library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

My Brain and the Missed Opportunity of Hollywood.

raisedkilt
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 19 Aug 2021 11:59
Howdy again:

Scarlett Johansson has a new movie coming out where she is an alien in human skin. In the film she lures men into her van where she sends them to her alien world to be nothing but meat. IMHO hollywood missed the mark on the plot. So much better if they were sent to the alien world for spankings or were spanked in the van.

Shadowspnk
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 19 Aug 2021 12:19
Sounds like a rip-off of the Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man"

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 19 Aug 2021 14:32
raisedkilt:
Scarlett Johansson has a new movie coming out where she is an alien in human skin. In the film she lures men into her van where she sends them to her alien world to be nothing but meat.

Not a new movie, I think. Sounds like 'Under the Skin', in which SJ starred in 2013. Adapted, rather well, from an excellent novel by Michael Faber, who also wrote 'The Crimson Petal and the White'.

raisedkilt
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 19 Aug 2021 21:13
Maybe it is new to You Tube. Maybe not. I remember the Twilight Zone episode.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 20 Aug 2021 00:09
It sounds like a plot worthy to be put down on paper and submitted here. She could specialize in luring bad people to get what they deserve. It could be short episodes giving a brief background to a problem and why someone ought to get his/her bottom smacked and then the van shows up and resolves the problem, taking the deserving person away just before he/she was about to follow through with something which would have meant ill for someone else.

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 2
bbsguy, billjam, Gem, jimc, reyerd, SAW1968, sgthumes, tocciek, Unclemac47, Zachary314159
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9