LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The movie "The Spirit"

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 12 Sep 2010 03:30
I wonder if any of you here saw the 2009 adventure movie "The Spirit. I thought that it was an entertaining movie. And there was one really great scene in the movie. In one scene, the character played by Eva Mendes undresses, and we are treated to a several-second long view of Ms. Mendes gorgeous bare behind! Now Eva Mendes really has a spankable behind! It is so round and fleshy and big (but not at all flacid). I would love to get naked with Eva Mendes and spank her. What do the rest of you think? Do you agree with me that Eva Mendes is one of the most spankable female celebrities around today?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 12 Sep 2010 06:16
I do agree with you, interesting that you focussed on that particular film. The Spirit (the comic) has a famous issue where the hero spanks his love interest, although because she was a blonde I doubt it was Eva Mendes' character in the film.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 12 Sep 2010 18:44
I saw it in the theater and was indeed impressed with her very spankable ass cheeks. I get the impression that she'd be more inclined to top though.

titch
Male Member

England
#4 | Posted: 13 Sep 2010 15:42
To be honest I couldn't place 'Eva Mendes' sad boy that I am lol! Anyway I just Googled her and must agree she as a very spankable bottom but being a bottom myself, I like to think that Chard is right and Miss Mendes likes to top, what makes it better she is coming looking for me armed with a big hairbrush! (grins) a boy can dream!

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 16 Sep 2010 02:36
A funny thing. Eva Mendes herself commented that nude scene in The Spirit. She alleged that the director of the film had *promised* her that the scene would be cut from the final movie, so that her butt was not "flashed" all over the movie theatres of the world. Apparently, Ms. Mendes had told the director that she was not comfortable with the thought of that scene being shown in movie theatres all over the world. And then, Ms. Mendes said, she was dissappointed when the director let her down and kept the scene in the finished movie anyway!

Now, I do not like to accuse people of being liars - but really! Ms. Mendes had displayed her gorgeous body in reams of sexually provocative nude photos. I have seen a lot of them on the net (try googling "Eva Mendes´ buttocks" and see what comes up). So it seems very implausible that Ms. Mendes would have any problems with having her butt displayed in the world´s movie theatres.

And also, I have a hard time believing that Ms. Mendes would be so stupid that she would take a promise like that from the director seriously. Hollywood directors are notorious for being the kind of men who would do anything for money. And a nude scene of Eva Mendes like the one in The Spirit must constitute a gold mine or a printing press for the owner. Of course the director reneged on his promise! He stood to make a mint!

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 16 Sep 2010 02:38
And with a gorgeous booty like that, I say - "If you´ve got it, flaunt it, Eva baby!" I am eternally grateful to you.

Billyl
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 20 Sep 2010 04:08
One of the worst movies I've ever seen, the lovely Ms. Mendes notwithstanding.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 8
hardcharlie9600, markert, mrdonkey182, Myya, SinclairMP, stevenr, stevohammer
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9