LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

How to contact some old friends?

jsanon
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 7 Aug 2021 00:31
Hi. I have been a visitor here on occasion for over a decade, and a contributor, especially of poetry , or Po8ry. I know or knew many other contributors but for reasons they understand, have lost touch (in all meanings of the word.) I know that anonymity is crucial for all of us, but I really would like to communicate with some old friends here and can’t figure out how unless one of you who is “out” has a website with an email link I could use. Any ideas?

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 7 Aug 2021 11:44
Go to My Messages under MyLSF, use the Select User option to find one of your old friends, then scroll down to a 'red' message (i.e. one sent to you) and click on their user name. This is a link which should allow you send them a message which can be used to exchange email addresses etc. Provided you have not deleted their messages, this should work. If you have deleted them you may need to try the Wayback machine or something. I hope this helps.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 7 Aug 2021 12:44
BashfulBob:
Go to My Messages under MyLSF, use the Select User option to find one of your old friends, then scroll down to a 'red' message (i.e. one sent to you) and click on their user name. This is a link which should allow you send them a message which can be used to exchange email addresses etc. Provided you have not deleted their messages, this should work. If you have deleted them you may need to try the Wayback machine or something. I hope this helps.

If they don't appear under My Messages, you can find them using Info/Member List and click on the first column to send a pop-up message.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 3
Biker, katielu, njrick, PGreenham, processdog, pwhapman, Spankking, thanasphere, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9