LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What I saw at the Nudist Resort

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
raisedkilt
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 27 Jun 2021 02:44
This past weekend S/O and I visited a family nudist resort. There we saw naked people from the very youngest to a great-great-grandmother. One nice looking lady walked past and there were several distinctive hand prints on her bottom. My My she had my interest. About this time a well built man joined her and his bottom was beet red with clearly defined belt marks covering his back end and some on his upper thighs. I tried to engage these folks in conversation, but, alas they were joined by a group of their friends. Maybe next time.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:43
Hmm, that had to be an interesting sight. Possible Switches.

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 27 Jun 2021 07:54
Or, its a possibility he put suntan lotion everywhere except his butt. Then, after he got brutally sunburned, he sat on a lounge chair with those plastic straps. It's also a possibility she had him put suntan lotion on her butt, but didn't cover a couple areas where he put his hand on her butt. the end result, she'd get burned in hand shaped areas: where they look like they do more than they actually do...

The point being, some people go to vivid extremes to look like they are all that, when they really aren't. Think of it as wishful advertising to draw in hopeful play partners. Or it might have been a dare they each did to each other.

I once saw a stripper who had a bruised bottom. I asked her if she was into impact play, she had no clue what that was, and I put it in plain words. She laughed, said no, she hadgone off roading with her boyfriend and they had gone over very rocky terrain (she was bouncing on the seat a lot). I said that's so sad, it would have been more interesting with the other story. She laughed and said, yes it would have but the truth was far less interesting.

My point is, we like it imagine people are enjoying and living our hopes and dreams, but sometimes it's far less savory.

tamerfaryak
Male Member

Egypt
#4 | Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:56
I have to concur with @Lonewulf's Santa-is-not-real post . If only because people's sexuality doesn't become any less private as they embrace nudity and naturalism. Chances are high that they would refrain from any type of mark-inducing play prior to a visit to the nudist resort, as you yourself would.

On the other hand, there's a small possibility of a reverse psychology thinking on their parts that no one would suspect the actual reason of the reddened butts, so they could actually get away with it! (So, the plot thickens!)... Here's that humorous POTC reverse-psychology meme:
Jack Sparrow

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 27 Jun 2021 15:04
This reminds me of an episode of Charlie's Angels set in Hawaii that involved Cheryl Ladd going undercover(hardly the right word!) at a nude beach. She is back talking to the other two, and sits down. She jumps right back up exclaiming, "Sunburn!" In other words, a sunburned bottom, spanked by Mother Nature as it were.
Have heard of people burning their bottomd in tanning beds. That too could be a convenient explanation for someone not wanting it known they had been playing spanking games.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 27 Jun 2021 23:01
I wasn't there, but I have heard that back in the days when spanking was common (50s, 60s, and 70s) you could tell which kids had misbehaved at a glance as the were the ones showing off a smacked bottom.

Again, I wasn't there (not being born in 50s and barely being around for the moon landing, and my parents weren't nudists) but that does make sense.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:12
Goodgulf, that makes sense.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:28
I have long believed that the best way to deceive someone is to tell them the truth, but in a way that makes them believe you are joking.

It's also a great get-out if they then discover it was the truth--you can hardly be accused of lying!

Geoffrey Stirling.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 29 Jun 2021 18:16
Goodgulf
On the other hand, I think we might assume that people who go to nudist venues might well be the type of parents who don't believe in hitting or spanking their kids, the type criticized as being "permissive". supposedly due to the influence of Dr Spock. Something often heard in the 60s. No doubt some of these people thought that the parents should be spanked for going nude!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 29 Jun 2021 21:39
Redskinluver:
I think we might assume that people who go to nudist venues might well be the type of parents who don't believe in hitting or spanking their kids, the type criticized as being "permissive". supposedly due to the influence of Dr Spock.

At the moment, yes, I agree with you, but back in 50s? The past is a foreign country. They do things differently there.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 9
CarolinaPaddler, DEllis, lorac, PGreenham, towncryer3921
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9