LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Looking for a Film

LawnDawg
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 25 Jun 2021 07:02
I remember seeing a film on TV when I was a kid, I believe it was a Black and White film, but not sure. The part of the film I remember was there was a small town doctor, who I believe was retiring, and a young doctor came to town to take over his practice. The young doctor shows up to examine two boys who are sick, he thinks they have an infectious disease, and wants to quarantine the town. The old doctor walks into the house and looks in a utility room and sees two half smoked cigars goes to the two boys and the young doctor, "I recommend a hair brush." The young doctor is confused and the old doctor says, "Yes a hairbrush applied to the bottom is the recommended treatment for boys who smoke cigars." or something like that. I was wondering if anyone remembers this movie and the name of it.

opb
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 25 Jun 2021 08:34
Sorry I can't help with this one but I do recall Sidney Poitier in a film once using a different method to stop his young son from smoking. The remedy: making him smoke a cigar. I recall him saying 'Puff, Puff' as the poor lad coughed and spluttered on the cigar and pretty soon worked out that this smoking thing perhaps wasn't quite so cool after all.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 6
cady09, donut88, FearlessMN, manhattan, Smachtai, Spankerknickers, spanko231
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9