library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Looking For A Movie - "wake Me"

trollberry
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 11 May 2021 06:45
I am looking for the title of a film that features one butt slap. I believe it is a spy film. In this scene, the male protagonist approaches his bed, to find his girlfriend sleeping face down. A sign on her back says "Wake Me". He responds by giving her a mighty smack to her butt.
I think this is a spy film, because it ends with the male and female in a bed, the bed suspended in chains.
She gives him a truth drug injection, to get an admission of love.
Any ideas on this would be appreciated.

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 12 May 2021 01:29
First, nothing like I have every heard of (and I'm surprised by that).

Second, sometimes more information helps jog the grey cells. Was it an indi? A foreign film? Were the actors medium age? What color hair did they have? Was she under the covers or on top? How old was the movie?

Third, sometimes less information helps. I did a google search for "in a movie, actress is sleeping with sign, 'wake me'. The results weren't very satisfying.
Before I go to sleep
The Vow
Before I wake
sleepless in seattle
While you were sleeping
None if which were a spy movie .

It sort of sounds like a movie with Kate Hepburn and Spencer Tracey, but I don't think so

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 12 May 2021 04:01
Here's a suggestion: go to the Chross Movie database of spanking. Go to the search page, select only the option for one or two smacks, and look at the results.

I hope this helps you.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 3
arsdigita, ch1ckory, donaldo, genie123, Golterenn, Goodgulf, Mike_Brown, poorjoe
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9