library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking fantasy races (D&D, etc.)

Darkzone
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:16
Recently I was thinking about fantasy races in works like "Lord of the Rings" or "Dungeons and Dragons", particularly races like Elves that can live for centuries.

Can you imagine a scenario in an Elven household:

"Mother, I'm 95! I'm too old to be spanked!"
"That's what you think young lady! I was 115 when I got my last spanking!"

Likewise, I'm sure elves dread birthday spanking. ("I hear someone's 165 today..")

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:31
There was a series of dolls called Monster High, which featured characters like the offspring of Dracula and the Werewolf in high school. Dracula’s daughter; Draculaura (called Lala) by her friends had a sweet 116th birthday party.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 18 Apr 2021 22:39
The webcomic 'Alfie' by Incase has some spankings (as well as fair amount of sex) involving elves, humans, havlins and various other fantasy races. It also has characters you can actually care about...!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:02
I wrote a story called "An S & S Story" that was set in the world of first edition AD&D. There's paladin and other D&D elements.

Another one along those lines is "Gloves McCoy... " - AD&D in the modern world, where a charm spell leads to a girl being hired at a brothel, or does it?

Another story along those lines is "Lord Randell & The Red Study", involving some adventurers asking a lord about possible adventures.

"The Hidden Rite" could be a AD&D story. So could "A Paddling At The Magic Academy".

"Ted's Profitable Misadventures", "Video Entities - The Mix Up", "Glass Wall", and "The Reporter" are based on the GURPS system.

"Did You Want To Be A Wizard?" isn't linked to a game, but it is in the Urban Fantasy genre. As is "Urban Fantasy".

Did you enjoy the Amber novels by Roger Zelazny? If so, you might enjoy my Bamber series. If you haven't read them - WHY NOT???? Seriously, the first 5 books are classics, and are only about 200 pages long (each). Everyone should read them. Back to spanking stories, Bamber is based on a near shadow of Amber, where the genders are reverses. There's a Queen rather than a King, each Prince have Princess counterparts, and Princess has a Prince counterpart. The five part series mirrors the five books, at least it mirrors them as well I could write.

I hope you enjoy those stories.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:15
I saw something along these lines last night. There's a new HBO show called The Nevers, about people (mostly women) in the late 19th century being gifted with some form of super power. Many of them are young women and they wind up at an orphanage which helps them deal with and use their powers. There was a joke involving one of the young ladies and one of the women who runs the place made a comment about her thinking she's too big for a spanking and the rest of the girls all laughed. It became apparent why later when she stood up and was revealed to be about 10 feet tall.

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 6
ElyFant, hesse, njrick, Seegee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9