The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Is the chat room functional?

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 6 Jul 2021 17:59
Th LSF is now more a place just to visit in order to read spanking literature as compared to 6-8 years ago when there was much more interaction among members - people using the chat room, lots more commenting, and a much more active forum. I don't know the reason(s) for the change, but that's where we are.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 6 Jul 2021 20:12
Redskinluver:
Its my impression that chatrooms in general are no longer the popular thing they used to be, when the Internet became widespread.

People are spending time on social media, and ever minute spent on twitter etc is one less minute to spend in chat room and forums.

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#23 | Posted: 6 Jul 2021 21:04
chat rooms had their hay day, and social media and texting are the current norm. Back in the day, a website that wanted to be considered seriously had to have a chatroom. To me, what killed chat rooms were moderaters. Texting and social media have no moderators, you self moderate yourself.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 6 Jul 2021 21:54
@Lonewulf
Except that not many people DO self-moderate.

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#25 | Posted: 7 Jul 2021 01:23
njrick:
Except that not many people DO self-moderate.

I expect you're thinking I mean the expected blowhard would moderate him/herself. I meant who the blowhard was blowing at, would mute who they like thereby they moderate who they hear. Perhaps I should say the individuals moderate the other as they like. And yes they do mute as they like, and sometimes all too quickly (eg: "you didn't revel in my glory enough" said by neither a spankee, nor spanker, but simply expected 100% pure adoration). In all fairness, she posted "no weirdos" which apparently equates to: no jokes, no puns, no observations, no questions about what camera she used... Nothing, and after I freely gave an unrequested healthy tip.
To be exact, this was a free resource, free comment, website, and all I remember saying to Ms. Thang was how good her artwork was and leaving a tip. Boom. Banned from visiting her page. Also, apparently she loves salacious comments, so being weird, was being polite and respectful.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 18
Backbeat, Geoffrey, hd1865, mobblers, patxi, Pembridge06, phillipuk, Reader85, Redwolf64, rockytop
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9