library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Brother/Sister Spanking Stories

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 3 Feb 2021 05:42
Is it just me, or do Brother/Sister spanking stories tug at the heartstrings a bit? A brother who loves & cares for his sister enough to not want her to be severel.y punished by their parents, yet also mindful that she needs to be taken in hand as well and learn a lesson? If there are already stores like that on here them please point them out. If not then maybe it would be something of interest for the talented writers on here to delve into

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 3 Feb 2021 11:05
A lot of Brianna's material is what you're looking for. If you explore her author page and read the summaries, you'll see the gist of what she has available here.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 3 Feb 2021 14:19
Or maybe she's a spoiled brat who needs to be taken in hand! Presumably the parents have not been doing that. Recall an account in the old Corporal magazine where exactly that happened.
It was written in letter to the editor form as presumably a true account, but as with all letters like that expect it was fiction.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 3 Feb 2021 19:19
I have two that deal quite extensively with this issue. How locked into the M/f dynamic are you though?

"Crushed" is an elaborate coming of age story that deals with this and much more via a f/m route.

"No Good Deed" is a two-in-one story where in the second half, your main issue is precisely the motivation for a sister to take over for her mother with her younger sister. An F/f dynamic. (The first story is clearly F/M.)

( There is also a sister/sister paddling in "The Delta Tau Solution, but it is not centered on the issues you mention so I would not recommend it.)

Qlql
Male Member

Sweden
#5 | Posted: 3 Feb 2021 21:08
I always loved sibling spankings, especially brother/sister. Wrote a few of them myself. My own biggest ongoing series is about a girl who grew up with her brother as legal guardian.

The "Have Faith" by Haley Brimley and Brianna is a great story. They are not biological siblings, but have a similar bond making this story very cute.

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 4 Feb 2021 06:34
kdpierre
I’m good with this dynamic as well.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 8
daveyboy, db105, fvsoler, insonia, sssmith55, tocciek, WillP
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9