Excuses to Spank well behaved lady and girls in my household

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
markuk
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 7 Jan 2021 13:46
Hi Everybody,

Nappy New Year.
I feel like I am itching to give a spanking either my wife or one of my 2 daughters on their large well upholstered bottoms today. Actually more than one would be great and all three would be best.

But they seem to be on their best behaviour and very obedient lately.

Could anyone help me with how to find some excuses to spank?

Best Regards

Mark

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 7 Jan 2021 15:21
For your wife only - "She likes it." (Assuming she does). That's pretty much the only one.

markuk
Male Member

England
#3 | Posted: 7 Jan 2021 15:58
Although not fundamentalist Christian my wife and I have a Domestic Disciple family. She more believes the husband should be HOH and administer regular spankings for family discipline than enjoys the spankings. So she says. Although spankings do sexually stimulate her and she is always well lubricated for sex after a spanking if you know what I mean.

But true I could perhaps use any excuse to spank my wife and she would accept it. I have though of introducing twice weekly maintenance spankings for her.

transmanspankee
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 7 Jan 2021 16:50
Firmly agree with njrick. Spank your wife consensually, don't touch your daughters. Your fetishistic language when discussing your daughters ("large well upholstered bottoms") concerns me deeply.

markuk
Male Member

England
#5 | Posted: 7 Jan 2021 17:07
My wife has the quite naturally has the largest most well upholstered bottom. But in development my two daughters are catching up. I just tried to give accurate descriptions.

But no need to worry transmanspankee. I love my daughters and make sure carry out my fatherly duties in responsible manner that only benefits and does no harm to them.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 7 Jan 2021 18:20
I have to say that as this thread appears on the Library of Spanking Fiction, we can confidently assume that no real daughters' bottoms are being injured.

Geoffrey Stirling.

markuk
Male Member

England
#7 | Posted: 7 Jan 2021 19:03
Don't worry Geoffrey I know how to give a good spanking leaving the bottom bright red, but without causing any injury. After all I've read the spanking chapter of the1925 Correction of Young Ladies manual brought to light by CIDS and published here by Philip K. A must read by all husbands and fathers of daughters in my opinion.
I have also read the caning chapter chapter published by yourself. But I reserve caning for serious breaches of discipline.

Perhaps if I was to put my question in a different way so as not to offend some people. If I was to write a story about a father with a wife and two daughters ages 19 and 18 (all with large round feminine bottoms). He was itching to give them some really good spankings (with hand, slipper, hairbrush and paddle); but they had all learned their lessons and now were very well behaved and obedient on their best behaviour determined not give any excuses for spanking. Would you have any suggestions for the how father in the story could find some excuses to spank the ladies? Like a game between spanker and spankees, but he is always going to win because when it down to it he holds all the cards.

Best Regards to everyone in the forum.

danjackson84
Male Member

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 7 Jan 2021 20:05
Geoffrey:
I have to say that as this thread appears on the Library of Spanking Fiction, we can confidently assume that no real daughters' bottoms are being injured.

I disagree, the OP went onto explain how he is in a form of domestic discipline dynamic and the comment appears in the smalltalk section of the forum, rather than as a story. Not all discussions in the smalltalk forum relate to fiction or fantasy, and indeed a number of people come here for real life advice.

transmanspankee:
Your fetishistic language when discussing your daughters ("large well upholstered bottoms") concerns me deeply.

Like transmanspankee, I think this form of comment about underage children in the context of spanking is quite concerning and is formulated very inappropriately. Spanking should be left as a consensual activity between adults only, and is never appropriate as a method to discipline children.

markuk:
Perhaps if I was to put my question in a different way so as not to offend some people. If I was to write a story about a father with a wife and two daughters ages 16 and 15 (all with large round feminine bottoms).

This would be less concerning, but you deliberately chose not to ask the question in this manner at first instance.

markuk
Male Member

England
#9 | Posted: 7 Jan 2021 20:21
Sorry about offending people here. Maybe I should post this instead in the storyboard forum instead and it will cause less offense.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 8 Jan 2021 02:00
markuk:
Sorry about offending people here. Maybe I should post this instead in the storyboard forum instead and it will cause less offense.

You could also consider not being a pedophile.

Just another option worth thinking about.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 3
amino, ebbetsjim
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9