The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanked by Peter Cushing

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 29 Sep 2020 22:37
I recently discovered this movie spanking clip for the first time - the visuals aren't anything special but the sound effects are rather good

Quite a surprise to see Peter Cushing appearing in this french language film.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 30 Sep 2020 00:34
Goddamn! A Dracula movie I didn't have in my bookshelf (and I have a shitload of them) and it has a spanking scene as well! Well done!

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:44
What does it say that I read "Peter Cushing" and I was completely oblivious to who it was referring to?

Neat find.

Would anybody care to field the gist of why the spanking was given (for those of us not knowledgeable in French)? And, yes, I did look for an english version, but couldn't find one.
I know a phrase or two, like bon fessee, bonjour, but following whole sentences; I'm clueless.
Thanks!

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:34
Lonewulf:
What does it say that I read "Peter Cushing" and I was completely oblivious to who it was referring to?

I'm not sure he ever went to Hollywood, but he was very well known in British films of a certain period, particularly the horror genre. I don't think any of his British films were quite a risque as this French one, but there's a long tradition of repressed Brits going to France to let their hair down!

Lonewulf:
I know a phrase or two, like bon fessee, bonjour, but following whole sentences; I'm clueless.

I'm much the same I can sometimes make sense of written French, but if it's spoken at normal speed I'm completely lost. I think the girl confesses to being a virgin shortly before. I don't see why that would earn her a spanking, unless he thought she was lying. Actually I sometimes find I enjoy a movie spanking clip less when I understand the context in which it occurs.

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 30 Sep 2020 20:13
AlanBarr:
I'm not sure he ever went to Hollywood, but he was very well known in British films of a certain period, particularly the horror genre. I don't think any of his British films were quite a risque as this French one, but there's a long tradition of repressed Brits going to France to let their hair down!

Oh, puh-lease. He might not have ever worked for Hollywood, but his films were still on rotation here on TV for many years. Even if no one recognized his older films, he should still be iconic as Grand Moff Tarkin, which means every nerd should know him as well as Pi to the fifteenth decimal.

AlanBarr:
I think the girl confesses to being a virgin shortly before. I don't see why that would earn her a spanking, unless he thought she was lying. Actually I sometimes find I enjoy a movie spanking clip less when I understand the context in which it occurs.

Sometimes knowing isn't as much fun as guessing? I can relate.

It's possible that given "pure" things can kill Dracula, a virgin who hid her purity might make him vexed. Judging by her nips, it sure seems she didn't enjoy her spanking, and subsequent disrobing.

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 30 Sep 2020 21:14
Maybe he was actually playing the Grand Muff in Star Wars.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 30 Sep 2020 22:47
Lonewulf:
Sometimes knowing isn't as much fun as guessing? I can relate.

One example of this was I used to like a clip from a foreign language film (possibly Russian or east European) which shows a naked girl being made to 'run the gauntlet' between two rows of soldiers wielding switches. When I eventually saw the whole film I discovered the poor girl collapses and dies as a result of the ordeal. Somehow I could never enjoy it in quite the same way afterwards.

alecleamus
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 1 Oct 2020 07:10
Good find. The film is Tender Dracula. It is hard to tell if Peter is dubbed and or actually speaking French. It is a French film.

And he was in Hollywood for a while making films:

"...he set off for the United States in 1938 and the following year made his feature-film debut there in The Man in the Iron Mask. As well as appearing in several shorts, Cushing continued his Hollywood career with parts in films such as the Laurel and Hardy romp A Chump at Oxford (1939), the romantic melodrama Vigil in the Night (1940, starring Carole Lombard and Anne Shirley) and the wartime propaganda picture They Dare Not Love (1941). He also acted on stage with the Summer Stock company and on Broadway in The Seventh Trumpet (1941)."

He returned to Britain in 1942.

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 1 Oct 2020 10:59
They talk a little too quickly for my attempts at translation, but she is insistent that she is a virgin and the other captive says that he shagged her the previous night, or at least he does until she looks pleadingly at him.

I still didn't get the reason for the spanking. Maybe after I've watched it a few more times...........

Thanks for finding this, a little gem!

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 2 Oct 2020 09:22
BlooDenim

My way back machines is starting to work (curse those lazy hamsters!). I think I remember seeing this movie, translated into english (a long, long time ago). If I remember correctly (again, hamsters!), the cannon lore about Dracula is that he seeks a pure love to convert him back to human. If the young woman fibbed about her purity, then she wasted his time.

I think the version I saw on TV probably deleted the spanking scene, while retaining the sounds, using other footage to create an off-screen spanking.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 5
adrimc88, FiddlersGreen, Gulliver, guyde, Hotscot, jimmy23473, mobblers, sethron, Tiredny
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9