Star Trek women and spanking

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#21 | Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:24
Avalon:
No one on here wants to be spanked by the Duras sisters? Lol

While Klingons are notoriously quite "toppy" I don't think the Duras sisters would respect a man who submitted to them. A one time daliance, perhaps, but isn't the catchphrase Klingon's use "pathetic" said of a person/race? Arguably this doesn't stop them from preying on pathetic species/people - which might be interesting alt topic to explore their raider views on pillaging and thereby raping and thereby erotic spankings.

Alternatively, wasn't it Nelix who who was trying to get busy with one of the Duras sisters once, and while he first tried to be his usual wishy-washy "complacent" self at first, managed to pony up to make her respect him enough for them to have a meaningful off scene romp? Or am I blending Klingon characters together because they all look alike (even men and women)?

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#22 | Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:51
Lonewulf:
Or am I blending Klingon characters together because they all look alike (even men and women)?

Not meaning to be racist (although technically that's exactly what it is) but they cake on so much makeup and prosthetics on actors that you can't tell who or what they are (particularly Klingon's (although less so), Vidiians, and Kazon (were there even any female Kazons???)).

If I'm not mistaken, one actor died before the end of a story arc, so they dressed up another and some fans didn't realize a swap was made; they use so much obscuring makeup.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 13 Jun 2021 19:56
Lonewulf:
they cake on so much makeup and prosthetics on actors that you can't tell who or what they are

Apart from that, considering the Klingons's attitude towards pain and honor, I don't think a spanking would do much for neither the spanker nor the spankee. I would however very much have enjoyed seeing the original Kirk upend the original Ohura. That splendid 60s uniform dress she wore blessed her with a very tempting figure and emphasized her bottom in a delightful manner. Her outfit seemed to be made to peel up to her waist for a rump roasting

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#24 | Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:41
Glagla:
considering the Klingons's attitude towards pain and honor, I don't think a spanking would do much for neither the spanker nor the spankee

There is a dichotomy in Klingons that later depictions have caused great debate on how Klingons behave and think.

Earlier versions is that Klingons are strictly undisciplined (no pun intended) and very dominant. Then they came out later with the concept of "honor" and that Klingons are "tough enough" to endure unbelieable pain, the greater the pain, the more respect they earn (not necessarily that derive pleasure from receiving pain). An example of this is the age of accension ceremony where they walk down a line, bearing humiliating truths about themselves, while receiving jabs of cattle prods from their friends.

Another example is when Riker is given Q abilities, who then "gifts" Worf with a Klingon mate who Worf has to savagely backhands to control her, and instead of becoming adversarial to Worf, she becomes aroused and in turn, so does he. Prompting Gordi to incredulously ask, is that what you consider sex? to Worf.

Worf and Belanna Tores are the two characters that have caused much debate about what is or isn't "Klingon."

Mewtwofan1234
Male Member

USA
#25 | Posted: 10 Sep 2023 14:39
I got some more girls I want to talk about Micheal (Discovery), Tilly, Beckett Mariner.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 10 Sep 2023 20:18
I was and am a huge fan of Star Trek the Next Generation. Most of the guys seem to go gaga over Counselor Troi (Marina Sirtis), and yes, she is a worth candidate, based on looks and her lovely backside. However, me being me, I was in lust with Dr. Crusher (Gates McFadden). At least I found her very attractive, she was a professional dancer and dance choreographer, plus she looked like a women you'd come home to, that you lived life with, suffered the ups and downs, plus, yes, I wanted her butt over my knees as well.

TravelSpanker
Male Member

England
#27 | Posted: 15 Sep 2023 14:59
I think the new Nurse Chapel in Strange New Worlds is screaming out for a good hard paddling…

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 16 Sep 2023 06:09
Mewtwofan1234:
I got some more girls I want to talk about Micheal (Discovery), Tilly, Beckett Mariner.

Well, I'll oblige you a touch regarding Sylvia Tilly, portrayed by Mary Wiseman in "Star Trek: Discovery," who starts out as an inexperienced, uncertain Starfleet ensign yet gradually develops into a competent, confident officer who ends up teaching at the Starfleet Academy of the far future.

"Star Trek" features few regular characters who are somewhat overweight (Scotty in the films involving the original cast perhaps, and Doctor Flox in "Enterprise"), however Ms. Tilly definitely has a little 'junk in the trunk,' she's at least what was once referred to as pleasingly plump.

On one hand, she has a broad, nicely-rounded posterior which should provide a tantalizing target for someone desiring to spank her, while on the other hand her physical 'plus size,' despite her youth, could make her attractive to a person wishing to get his/her rear end smacked over the knee of a matronly figure.

If she were a spankophile, Ms. Tilly would overtly seem to be a bottomish type in early episodes of "Discovery," yet eventually appear to become more toppish as the series continues. (She even is able to momentarily pass herself off as the ship's captain in the fascistic 'Mirror Universe.')

Since I wouldn't want either her opulent derriere or her maternal-style disciplinary appeal to be wasted, I'm considering Ms. Tilly to be 50-50 switchish, assuming she actually were seriously into spanking... --C.K.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 17 Sep 2023 22:14
Lonewulf:
Alternatively, wasn't it Nelix who who was trying to get busy with one of the Duras sisters once, and while he first tried to be his usual wishy-washy "complacent" self at first, managed to pony up to make her respect him enough for them to have a meaningful off scene romp? Or am I blending Klingon characters together because they all look alike (even men and women)?

Weren't the Duras sisters killed near the end of the "Star Trek: Generations" motion picture?

Neelix was after all in the Delta quadrant with the starship *Voyager* anyway, so I'm not sure how he would ever have come across any Klingons--except B'Elanna Torres, the half-Klingon member of the Maquis who was absorbed into the starship's crew.

So perhaps you're thinking of Lieutenant Torres, although offhand I don't recall her ever having an erotic liaison with Neelix; however that show ("Star Trek: Voyager") wasn't one I watched quite so closely as "The Next Generation" and especially "Deep Space Nine."

Given what was indicated about the rigors of Klingon sexual interaction (between Worf and Jadzia Dax on "DS9"), I'm not certain how effectively a physically unimpressive male like Neelix would handle intercourse with even a half-Klingon woman.

Well, perhaps he was tougher than he seemed... --C.K.

jogreenknickers
Female Member

England
#30 | Posted: 21 Nov 2023 13:22
Vash - Need I say more!

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 12
adrimc88, bjones111, KinkyKangaroo46, PGreenham, Ree
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9