LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Star Trek women and spanking

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
Darkzone
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:18
I stumbled upon an old Usenet thread discussing whether the women of "Star Trek" were tops, bottoms, or switches. This obviously needs some further discussion. Some of my thoughts:

Mostly tops/Spankers

-Captain Janeway, Voyager. A captain must maintain discipline, after all. Janeway may have some minor bottom tendencies, that she plays out in the holodeck.

-Deanna Troi TNG Several fanfics have planted the "spanking therapy" idea in my head, and there it stays.

-Dr. Crusher, TNG Maybe it's the maternal vibe she gives off.

-Tasha Yar TNG Tough, no nonsense security chief. Wow, three for three for Next Generation.

Switch

Jadzia Dax, DS9 Maybe has slight toppish tendencies, but I imagine Jadzia would be happy giving or receiving.

Kira Neyrs Kira might seem like a definite top, but something tells me she has a more vulnerable side she hides from most people.

Mostly Bottom

Ezri Dax, DS9. As opposed to Jadzia, Ezri comes across as very much a spankee.

Hoshi Sato, ENT.

Ensign Sylvia Tilly, Discovery

Special Cases/Uncertain

T'pol, ENT. Finds spanking largely illogical, but may be willing to try this odd human tradition from both sides, for purely scientific reasons.

7 of 9, VOY. Similar to T'Pol, Seven finds this "spanking" rather odd and irrational. Strangely, though, she finds herself bare bottomed over Janeway's lap on a regular basis.

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:11
Hoshi (Enterprise) - I'd have to disagree. While she was very meek, mild and seemingly a captain pleaser, there was also that episode "in a mirror, darkly" where she seemed to enjoy being Empress Hoshi. Let's just say switch.

That episode wasn't a polar opposites universe, but a "if one thing went differently, how everyone would be different" universe.

7 of 9 (Voyager) - I'll disagree here too. While it seems very natural for Seven to be bratty to the Captain, to the point of exhaustion, She also liked to order people around, and then assign new designations to crewmen when she was given free reign. In particular, I think Harry wouldn't mind being ordered around by Seven.
I remember when the episode where Seven proposes sex to Harry, and he says "no. (very embarrassed)" I went into the chatroom the series set up for discussion and all I said was, "(crestfallen) Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry!"

The actor pipped up and said "Hey! I didn't write my lines! I objected and tried to suggest Harry might be more stand-up for himself by then! LOL"
However, I think Harry, the character might have taken on a more submissive role with Seven.

Alternatively, I'll disagree again, with:
Janeway (Voyager) - While she was very take charge when she was in the captain's chair, she also had a softer side that describes how she was content to be the traditional woman who knew her place. Especially with her Holographic boyfriend (name?), in her Jane Ayre-like role in the holodeck. And while sequestered with Chakotay. She seemed very quick to say "woohoo, I'm not the captain any more!"
So, depending on timing, Again, I'll say Switch.

Dr. Crusher (TNG) - Board room: *Pencils snap* *fingers drum on the table* (old commercial reference). Dr. Crusher was obstinate to the point of insubordination. If the captain said "we'll go left" she would pipe up "until we go right." To me that isn't Domme mentality, that's shear and unmitigated BRAT!

W. Crusher (TNG) - one of the few times I'd say I'd like to see a dude get spanked. Just like his "mom."
"Master Barclay will spank you if you misbehave."

Unmentioned Aliens:
Elaan, Dohlman of Elas
KIRK: If I touch you again, Your Glory, it'll be to administer an ancient Earth custom called a spanking, a form of punishment administered to spoiled brats.
ELAAN: Captain, that ancient Earth custom called spanking, what is it?
She seemed very curious, and given the way the Capt was carrying on, she HAD to know it was something that wouldn't go well for her, and yet was still curious.

The Orion Women (various) - Yes, yes, there was that whole debacle about "They aren't the slaves, we are!" and this goes more to fantasy, but I'd like to try on those pheromones and see who is over whose knee afterwards (obviously, I don't image it'd be me).

In "Wink of an eye" Kathie Browne as 'Deela' had the most darling pout. and the outfit she wore... I'd like to see her 'back' as half-bared as her front. I mean, I wasn't the only one who thought that, was I?

Bones: "that thing is about to wipe out every living thing on Earth, now what do you suggest we do? Spank it?"

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 19 Sep 2020 20:04
I definitely see 7 of 9 as a dominatrix. Both in her role and real life. So apparently did her first husband, see scandal that got Obama elected senator. Not to insert politics here, it's just funny.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 19 Sep 2020 22:41
I like The original Star Trek with its very short dresses and panty-clad bottoms occasionally in view. That gets my spanking fantasies into 'Warp Speed.'

Darkzone
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:22
Lonewulf-

I'm going to stick to my guns regarding Hoshi, but I can totally see Janeway as a switch, either in the holodeck or real life. I can even imagine Chakotay spanking her, even though he's lower rank!

You also make a good point about Seven, though Janeway still spanks her no matter what else.

As for the good Doctor Crusher, well, there's always an appeal to an attractive red head being spanked.

I realized i forgot to mention B'elanna Torres from Voyager. Despite being half-Klingon, I ultimately see her as a spankee. She tries to repress her Klingon side, after all. I imagine she gets spanked by Janeway, her former Maqui superior Chakotay, and her boyfriend Tom Paris

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 22 Sep 2020 00:32
Wonderful topic. I haven't thought much about it, apart from that one of my fantasies in my youth was Uhura as a sub in the original series. She had such an exciting and for working in space completely impractical uniform. I had to be designed to the lifted in the back so her bottom could be smacked. Sorry, if I'm off topic here.

Abaddon
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 22 Sep 2020 01:23
Ah, Kira Neyrs... This is probably a controversial opinion, but Major Kira is probably the best looking woman in Star Trek, or at least the one most to my taste. Also a strictly personal opinion, but I think she had the best bottom too. And there's definitely a vulnerable side to her fiery demeanor that to me would require frequent spankings...

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 22 Sep 2020 02:07
I just remembered. There was a redhead in the original Star Trek pilot with Jeffrey Hunter. She was both beautiful and had the most amazing stick out redhead bottom. Definitely a bottom. She even blushed on command.

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:01
tyrport:
I just remembered. There was a redhead in the original Star Trek pilot with Jeffrey Hunter. She was both beautiful and had the most amazing stick out redhead bottom. Definitely a bottom. She even blushed on command.

Spot on, although more Strawberry blonde than redhead, to my eyes. That's Laurel Goodwin as Yeoman Colt.
Darkzone:
I'm going to stick to my guns regarding Hoshi

I didn't mean she was on the top end of switch, more like on the bottom end of switch. It's something in the way she would occasionally squint her eyes when she looked disapprovingly at someone (and she did that a lot, actually).

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:24
For that matter:

Andrea Dromm who portrayed Yeoman Barbara Smith in one episode "Where no man has gone before" I have no clue about how spankable her booty is, but facially, absolutely adorable.

While we are talking about Yeomen, we might as well mention the most known, Yeoman Janice Rand, aka Grace Lee Whitney. Again, adorable but clueless how spankable her booty is. Wait a minute, didn't she get her butt slapped by Charlie X?
(sadly, she died in 2015)

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 13
alfie1294, hardcharlie9600, katee, Kyrel, Omegalodon, RomanGenat, Timb, tribemen, warplane
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9