The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Stairs

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 11 Sep 2020 13:08
I was thinking the other day what an important role stairs play in spankings and spanking stories. Miscreants are often sent to their room to be dealt with where they wait nervously until they hear those ominously slow and purposeful footsteps. Perhaps they mentally count the steps, or recognise that creaky third tread. I must have mentioned stairs many times in my stories, and I did actually call one "Footsteps on the Stairs". I've also noticed that professional disciplinarians in their advertising material often show themselves climbing a flight of stairs, implement clutched firmly in hand. Mmm.

I think maybe I'll write a story set in a very tall house with many tall storeys (as opposed to tall stories) where the spankee's room is in the loft and they have to listen to the spanker negotiating countless flights and the torment just goes on and on and on ....

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 11 Sep 2020 14:58
That sounds good. And then write one about someone who lives in a bungalow and feels very sad because never again will they be told to get up those stairs.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 11 Sep 2020 15:43
Nice thought KatiePie. No doubt if she appears too sad she will be told to go to her room and eventually those will become the magic words.

In the first episode of Uncle John I describe Jennifer trying to escape a spanking (not really, she wants it) by running upstairs. The eponymous John arrests her with a hand around an ankle and then slowly, oh so slowly, pulls her, face down and backwards, bump, bump, bump, down those stairs until he can pick her up by the waistband of her shorts and carry her, protesting weakly, to the sofa for the first otk of her visit.

That's the one where, after a minute or so, she asks him to stop so that she can undo her shorts and push them and her knickers down so that he "can do it properly". Very accommodating young lady.

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 11 Sep 2020 17:05
Alan, stairs also can play a huge role in class distinctions. For example: upstairs vs downstairs.

Indeed punishments will also differ depending upon whether one resides upstairs or downstairs. Finally the ones administering discipline will also vary by dwelling location.

medici
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 11 Sep 2020 17:22
Alan, be careful not to have TOO many flights of stairs or your spanker will be knackered by the time they get to the spankee's room!

thepreacherswife
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 12 Sep 2020 14:11
medici:
Alan, be careful not to have TOO many flights of stairs or your spanker will be knackered by the time they get to the spankee's room!

Too knackered to remove knickers!

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 14 Sep 2020 15:05
in one of my stories the boy was usually punished with a large oak clothes brush that hung on the edwardian oak coatstand in the hall while bending over leaning on the adjacent stairs

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 14 Sep 2020 15:49
The visual i get from the woman climbing the stairs in the up the skirt view, is the culprit is being naughty looking up her skirt at her panty-clad bottom.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:18
I think one of my stories has a scene where the husband is following his wife up the stairs to spank her and is admiring her derriere in her tight jeans. Ah, the wonderful things you can do with stairs.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#10 | Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:39
These days time on the "Naughty Step" is a common alternative punishment to spanking. So stairs continue to play a role.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 12
bagatelle, Capnsmack, hardcharlie9600, Hotspur, insonia, MichaelG63, Namron, pwhapman
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9