LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Hayley Mills getting spanked in "The Parent Trap"

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
scaohar
Female Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 31 Aug 2020 19:45
Remember the 1961 movie "The Parent Trap"? Hayley Mills is spanked twice in that movie by both Brian Keith and Maureen O'Hara. She gets 1 quick swat from Brian Keith, who is playing her father. If you blink, you will miss it. She is looking at him and screaming. He tells her to stop. When she doesn't, he reaches around her and swats her bottom. It happens so fast that it's easy to miss. The look on her face is priceless. She instantly gets silent, before going back to screaming within a few seconds.

Maureen O'Hara spanks Hayley later in the movie. Hayley is playing twins who are trying to fool their parents. In one scene, the girls are refusing to tell their parent who is who. Maureen O'Hara, who plays their mother, grabs one of them and gives her 2 swats on the bottom. You can hear the swats pop, and you can see Hayley's cheeks jiggle. It was definitely not fake. Later in the movie there is a brief discussion about spanking the girls to make them tell who is who, but that is scrapped because they are 13 and maybe too old for an actual over-the-knee spanking.

Hayley was spanked again as an adult actress in the movie "The Bananas Boat". She is bent over a counter and spanked by Doug McClure. That scene was okay, but I prefer the swats she got in "The Parent Trap". Who else remembers this?

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 31 Aug 2020 20:00
I don't think I've seen any of those scenes. Thanks for the information. (And welcome to the forum!!)

Hayley Mills appears, along with her father John, in one of my favourite films of all time, "The Family Way". No spanking. but a truly wonderful film nevertheless (and there is a quick flash of her bare bottom at one point).

scaohar
Female Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 31 Aug 2020 20:10
AlanBarr

I have seen "The Family Way", and yes, it is very good. We do see Hayley's bare bottom in that, but no spanking. In "The Parent Trap", I have always wondered if those swats from Maureen O'Hara stung. Hayley's cheeks jiggle so there may have been some sting to them.

thepreacherswife
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 31 Aug 2020 20:37
FYI, there are couple of stories in the library about "what could have been" in The Parent Trap. One from mj2001 (based on the remake with Lindsay Lohan) and one by me (based on the original with Haley Mills).

scaohar
Female Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 31 Aug 2020 20:45
thepreacherswife

I would love to read your story based on the Hayley Mills version of "The Parent Trap". How can I find it? Is it still in the stories section?

fiestee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 31 Aug 2020 21:34
Kind of off subject but I always wanted Juliette Mills to spank me. She was the nanny in the show Nanny and the Professor

Often123
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 31 Aug 2020 22:10
I saw the movie years ago, but should look for it again.
Wouldn't mind getting smacked by Ms. O'Hara, who is among my favorite actresses.

scaohar
Female Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 1 Sep 2020 02:58
fiestee
Juliet always did have a certain quality about her that made her seem like a disciplinarian.

scaohar
Female Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 1 Sep 2020 03:00
Often123
Maureen O'Hara is awesome. She was usually the one being spanked, but in "The Parent Trap" she is the one doing the spanking. Hayley was both spanked and slapped in that movie.

thepreacherswife
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 1 Sep 2020 04:42
scaohar:
I would love to read your story based on the Hayley Mills version of "The Parent Trap". How can I find it? Is it still in the stories section?

Yes. Use the search function and enter "Parent Trap" in the title. Both stories should come up.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 0 : Guests - 3
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9