library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Japanese spanking animations in flash

Blarg
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 14 Aug 2020 23:04
I remember one from a long time ago that looked like some sort of hand-drawn thing animated with flash animation. All the voice acting was in Japanese but it seemed like an exchange student coming to some other country and discovering her host mother spanks. Anybody have any idea where to look for that? I don't speak Japanese, by the way.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#2 | Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:55
About fifteen years ago there were was a Japanese site that listed about twelve sites with English titles which had early attempts at spanking animation. I saved one as a gif which is called Meguspank and I think it may have come originally from a mainstream cartoon.

All those old sites seem to have closed now, but you might find what you are looking for by joining animeOTK.

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 15 Aug 2020 14:59
I think it was from a site called tiger reverie. I got to them from the spanking wiki under spanking art. You may try that .I do remember it and it was a fun little animation i remember it more about the going over the knee. Like you I don't know Japanese and was frustrated that I could not understand a lot of it,but did enjoy the spanking.good luck i think they might still be arond. Have a great day.
Jim

Blarg
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 15 Aug 2020 15:43
Looks like it might be gone. Thanks for the advice, folks.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 15 Aug 2020 16:00
Try googling 'japanese spanking'. As well as animations, you'll find live action sequences from an event called Onda Matsuri - which is apparently a Japanese Spanking Festival!

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#6 | Posted: 15 Aug 2020 16:44
jimc:
I think it was from a site called tiger reverie.

That's the badger! Well remembered sir.

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 15 Aug 2020 19:27
The trouble is that most animations or games were created with adobe flash. By the end of 2020, any animations or games created with flash won't work anymore.

Some have been updating their games and animations to HTML5, but more are interested in creating a workaround that continues to support use of flash. The security exploits that are involved, make supporting the use of flash beyond it's end-date extremely foolish.

The problem is that websites are dropping flash based games because they don't work anymore. I think I remember the game you mention, but it isn't listed anymore...

Popular hentai games/animations:
Spank the booty
Secretary spanked
Sexy stewardess
Girl in a window
Spank18: detention
Princess Alena Spanking
Peach Pie 3
Spank May

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 17 Aug 2020 14:54
Yes I think it is gone as I tried to access it and got the ad for a new website which means the other one is no longer active. I see also that many of the flash games are no longer active as their operating systems expired. So while I remember the one you mentioned it does appear to be lost in the sands of time. Hope you can find a substitute. Have a great day.
Jim

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 19
Balor, Lizchurch, tonydudney
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9