LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Male vs. Female Bottom

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 13 Jul 2020 13:13
Some like to spank, some like to be spanked. What I'm curious about is what some people may find attractive about a male spanked bottom. I'm a M/F, sometimes F/F person, so /M doesn't do much for me, if anything at all, but still I wonder. To me, the female bottom is the crown of the creation. Even among body building women, it's not uncommon that the buttocks are soft and rounded, trembling softly to their walk. Ah! That delightful ripple! Male bottoms tend to be square, bony and in general not what I'd call at all "spankable". Seeing a spanking movie in slow motion and seeing the delightful bounce as a female bottom dances under one smack after the other, in my mind has no equivalent in a stiff male bottom getting smacked. For the F/M, M/M fans here, what is it that is exciting when it comes to the actual smack to the rear, or is it something else that is the driving force behind that variation of our kink? Is it more about emotion than the actual visual effect? Or do you really experience the impact on a male bottom as attractive as that on a soft and fleshy female bottom? For everyone; how do you perceive the effect of impact compared between male and female bottoms?

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 13 Jul 2020 15:10
In my mind´s eye the female bottom (when not flabby) is much more beautiful than a male bottom. Due to the "jiggle" when patted or smacked, or even when the woman is merely walking. i adore the soft, bouncy flesh of my wife´s bottom - even though I never spank it (since she won´t let me). And I love to caress the silky smooth skin of her buttocks also!

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#3 | Posted: 13 Jul 2020 16:12
My wife finds male bottoms very spankable, as she loves the small firmness of them. The problem for a male sub or switch in my case, is that unlike the female bottom there is not enough padding for a fully bent over position. Men normally have to lie flatter either OTK which is not easy if you are bigger than your dom, or over the end of the bed.

I usually get the paddle or cane over pillows on the end of the bed, which works well, noting that my spankings are always punishment and delivered cold.

transmanspankee
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 13 Jul 2020 17:46
I think it's very much a matter of personal taste and it can be difficult to describe exactly why we like different types of bottom. I personally like big chubby bottoms best - slim people's bottoms don't tend to do much for me on their own merit - because the wobbles and ripples and such just look good to me. My male friends that I like seeing spanked typically have round, soft bottoms with a dusting of hair - again, I just like how it looks! I struggle to define exactly what I like. At the end of the day I find the psychological aspects far far more important than the actual physical bottom.

brodiejlb
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 13 Jul 2020 22:39
I very much enjoy the F/M side of things. What appeals to me most? The women doing the spanking that's what! As long as the victim is presentable and not too gross then I'm not really concerned with what his rear looks like.

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 14 Jul 2020 04:49
I believe it's a mental aspect vs physical appeal.

A male bottom, is basically like a woman pegging a man. She doesn't gain any tactile sensations, it's strictly a mental appreciation. It's seeing a man in a role reversal. I'd even say it's a schadenfreude situation.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#7 | Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:45
brodiejlb:
I very much enjoy the F/M side of things. What appeals to me most? The women doing the spanking that's what! As long as the victim is presentable and not too gross then I'm not really concerned with what his rear looks like.

There is an old video clip (prob 80s) of a particularly tall 'Mom' who OTKs a short youthful guy and girl. She does a really great job and the scene is far better than some of the lame contemporary stuff you see.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 14 Jul 2020 15:33
Lonewulf:
I believe it's a mental aspect vs physical appeal.

A male bottom, is basically like a woman pegging a man. She doesn't gain any tactile sensations, it's strictly a mental appreciation. It's seeing a man in a role reversal. I'd even say it's a schadenfreude situation.

No.

There are women who legitimately like to spank guys, for the same reasons that people of both sexes like to spank women. There aren't a ton of them, but they exist. In the younger generations they're more common, but I've met a few who were much older than myself as well.

Some of them like a guy's butt to be muscley and compact dome-shaped. Others like more feminine-looking guys with softer, wider bottoms. Then there are some for whom its purely psychological like you said, but there are male spankers who are also like that.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 14 Jul 2020 20:56
Yes, women who spank don't mind the view of male bottoms at all, and some like both male and female bottoms.

Glowingmoons
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:02
I've always enjoyed F/M spankings more than any other sort. The reason is fairly simple in that I can imagine myself in the place of the guy being spanked , who I assume, is really enjoying himself. Situations where a woman spanker is clearly enjoying her actions make the whole scenario even more delightful. So it's not really about the shape of the guys bottom but whether or not I can be in his place and enjoying a good volley of spanks followed by implements generally and whether she has the determination to see the 'punishment' through to a proper conclusion!

The only other thing that increases my enjoyment is the breadth of her hips and bottom which can sometimes be quite sensational and lead to sensory overload!

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 14
goku3884, Kay2ks, martinthomasthar, redcheeks1226, sethron, stevenr, Wildrose
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9