library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Dread and anticipation

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#1 | Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:05
If you are told you are going to get a spanking later that day, do you have pangs of dread as the appointed time approaches?

I struggle to get that fearful sensation even when I know it is a punishment spanking that will hurt like hell. I have to really work hard to get my mind in that fearful state.

mianders
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 10 Jul 2020 13:16
The many emotions a student has, for example, when they know they are getting a disciplinary spanking is something that many stories try to convey with varying degrees of success. In adult role play spanking it is often very hard to recreate an atmosphere conducive to eliciting those emotions, and I admire those who can do it successfully.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#3 | Posted: 10 Jul 2020 13:25
I agree mianders, I wonder if humiliation is a big factor in the difference between a real student experience and an adult role play? The power dynamic is very different in both case, as is consent, which both generates a far greater fear factor in the former rather than in the latter.

mianders
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 13 Jul 2020 13:42
And I agree with you! In the case of a student, he or she will have very little input into the 'sentencing'. At best, they might be offered a choice between corporal punishment and another form of punishment. Therefore there is that fear factor about whether corporal punishment will be the only option, which they should choose if given an option, or indeed what issues they might have with any other form of punishment. Put simply, they are being punished.

In adult role play, the one being spanked has the greater input. Even if no money changes hands, the one suffering the spanking will be allowed to stipulate most of what happens and can always call a stop to it.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#5 | Posted: 13 Jul 2020 16:56
In an adult role play I always have that feeling in the back of my mind that I 'could' if I chose, decide not to take the punishment, whereas in the real student situation the inevitable cannot be escaped.

As an adult male you are always faced with topping from the bottom to some degree.

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:10
Oh my goodness, have you folks never been through the throes of cannabis sativa before an upcoming spanking? Man oh man, will that ever put you into the proper headspace. Excuse me if you consider this an indiscretion but it has definitely worked wonders for me. That's the beauty of having the type relationship I had before my lady passed on. Now, however, I simply flounder thanks to old age. Sigh ...

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 9
ArthurRanc, Filbert74, fkbooks, jhiker, Perry
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9