The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Where to find stories

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Shadowspnk
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 24 May 2020 00:03
Does anyone know where the stories form Ausr Carr or Canadianspankee can be found since they have been removed from here?

Often123
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 24 May 2020 20:14
I'm sorry they left the LSF.

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 30 May 2020 14:40
We can only hope they return one day under a different pseudonym but sadly, I don't expect it.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 30 May 2020 18:05
Sadly so.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 30 May 2020 21:49
I've been searching myself as well, sadly without success. If anyone strikes home, please let us all know.

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 30 May 2020 23:19
I don't know where I would post if not here. A good 80% of my stories are too S&M for this site. I respect that, but there really isn't any good alternatives. Let me know if you find anyplace else you respect enough to call home to your fiction.

sniperkitten
Female Member

England
#7 | Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:29
There are a couple of big sites for writing that might be worth looking at, especially if the content is outside the style that's appropriate for here ...

Literotica.com is, as the name suggests, more into the erotic type of story. Also includes a lot of BDSM content. Site owner is fairly strict with the content policy - any characters doing anything sexual or suggestive (including nudity) must be strictly over-18.

Storiesonline.net has a much less restrictive content policy. Almost anything goes provided characters are over 14. You can run across some very disturbing stuff, but also some gems.

Wattpad.com features quite a lot of spanking stories, which surprised me. And wow there are a lot of One Direction spanking fanfics on there.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:36
sniperkitten
Welcome to the forum!

I was extremely surprised when I learnt that Canadianspankee had departed as he was so enthusiastic about the site at one time, and as well as a writer, one of the most prolific commenters ever, but we have to respect his decision of course.

transmanspankee
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 22 Jun 2020 14:02
tyrport
Archiveofourown is also excellent for posting fiction to. It has a large emphasis on fanfiction but there's plenty of original fiction too. Everything from kids stories to hardcore sex, with an extensive and effective tagging system to help you get stories to the right audiences.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 22 Jun 2020 17:59
These sites appear so overwhelming that its discouraging to attempt to find spanking stories on them, that is, stories like on here.
I like spanking fanfic, but sometimes seems like its looking for a needle in a haystack when going to fanfic sitrs.
Yahoo groups had a couple pretty good ones but they got abandoned to the spammers and now Yahoo groups are gone.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 13
Andrew14, Daemon10, Ditte, Ellman, lucascranach, TxSpank82
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9