New Spanking List

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 23 May 2020 21:50
Here's a few motivations for spankees to start off our new Spanking List:

Benefit - the spankee believes that they'll receive some benefit from the spanking - money, career help, motivation to complete some objective, sexual gratification from the spanker etc.

Curiosity - the spankee is curious about what a spanking feels like at, or what other spankees get out of it.

Enjoyment - the spankee either enjoys being spanked, or having been spanked.

Guilt - the spankee feels guilty about something, and accepts spanking to expiate this guilt.

Intimidation - the spankee is made to accept punishment through threats or browbeating.

Loss - the opposite of Benefit, the spankee believes they'll lose something - their job, their reputation, their relationship - if they don't accept spanking.

Overpowered - the spankee's motivations are irrelevant, as they are physically overpowered by a stronger spanker, multiple people, or some spanking mechanism.

Shame - the spankee is shamed into accepting spanking, possibly by peer pressure.

Submission - the spankee has a submissive streak and is easily cowed by authority.

There are probably more motivations that I haven't thought of, and sub-categories within these ones, but these will do as a start.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 24 May 2020 10:26
That's a really good start. I was thinking about my own favorite, mistaken identity. I would think that it could qualify as a partial combination of submission, intimidation and overpowered for the spankee and not be a motivation of its own.

Or maybe, in one of my stories which hasn't been loaded yet, the spankee accepts a spanking because she thinks that it'll make the spanker feel better, as theraphy. Sort of benefit, but for another than herself. Compassion maybe? Could something like that qualify?

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 24 May 2020 13:50
How about love or affection? The spankee finds out that his or her partner is turned on by administering spankings, and agrees to be spanked for his/her sake.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 24 May 2020 15:33
New spanking list? Am I missing something here? What's a list in this context? Where's the old one(s)?

Geoffrey Stirling.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 24 May 2020 15:48
How about "Aphrodisiac"?

I believe that some people just get sexually aroused from the sensations involved in receiving a spanking.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 24 May 2020 16:17
Geoffrey Stirling - this topic is a spin-off from the 'How much of an actual spanking...' discussion. If you read that, you should be up to speed.

I think a spankee allowing someone to spank them because they believe it will benefit the spanker, as suggested by Glagla and PhilK, would count as an 'Altruistic' motive.

I 'm not so sure 'Aphrodisiac' should be a separate category - wouldn't it come under 'Enjoyment'?

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 24 May 2020 19:52
The reasons can also comingle. I have a new story that hasn't loaded yet where the husband spanks his wife for essentially being a bitch, an action totally new to them. It starts a whole new level to their relationship.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 24 May 2020 20:00
True, there can be more than one motivation - and we haven't even started on the spanker's motivations yet!

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 25 May 2020 19:19
I once was a witness to a most unusual role-play. The spankee was not guilty of anything. However, she was told if she did not allow her husband's boss to spank her, he would be fired for his actions. I have always thought it would make a good story.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 26 May 2020 01:15
In our list, I'd say that was Intimidation/Loss. Except that if it was a role-play, it would presumably be being done for Enjoyment.

I'd agree it could make a good story - why don't you write it?

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 7
donaldo, Flatfish, Redskinluver
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9