https://www.bitchute.com/video/aZexhkqO0C5W

by Evelyn Avionte

7 SCIENTIFIC REASONS WE LOVE BIG BUTTS

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 23 May 2020 10:46
What is this site? As soon as the Scientific Reasons vid finishes there is another, also on our favourite subject, and another...

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#3 | Posted: 23 May 2020 10:55
I believe people are switching to Bitchute to get away from Nanny State Youtube.

Joe Rogan is leaving Youtube to go to Spotify as rumour has it that he is fed up of them censoring and deleting people's content.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 23 May 2020 14:12
There are some not-bad spanking videos on there, too:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3juVAHNKDTje/

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 23 May 2020 14:14
Uh, so when we think we're admiring a well-rounded bottom, what we actually do is just evaluating the potential of making healthy babies...

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 23 May 2020 14:17
PhilK:
There are some not-bad spanking videos on there, too:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3juVAHNKDTje/

Awww, that's so cute! Finding a secluded spot by the sea for a romantic get-together...

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#7 | Posted: 23 May 2020 15:06
Glagla:
Uh, so when we think we're admiring a well-rounded bottom, what we actually do is just evaluating the potential of making healthy babies...

"Because the history of evolution is that life escapes all barriers. Life breaks free. Life expands to new territories. Painfully, perhaps even dangerously. But life finds a way."
― Michael Crichton, Jurassic Park

Often123
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 23 May 2020 19:54
All I can say is I have long admired delectable derrieres.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#9 | Posted: 24 May 2020 09:55
I wonder how much of one's taste in delectable bottoms is innate and how much is due to cultural influence? The reason I am asking, is that although I have been a bum watcher all my life, I find it hard to relate to the new rave over very large, Kardashian-style rumps. They just seem very impractical and out of proportion to me, somewhat like the boobs of late-fifties, early-sixties pin-ups. But perhaps this is just because my formative years coincided with the hippie period and unisex looks?

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 31 May 2020 00:14
Natural, well-padded bottoms, yes, but an absolute NO to artificial enhancement, like implants. Feel same way about artificially-enhanced breasts.
Been an aficionado of cute, wellrounded, well-padded bottoms long, long before it became trendy.
I wonder too how many bottoms you see on the Internet are photoshopped anyhow. To me, the bottoms on Baywatch, or the swimwear catalogs that hit the stands in the 80s are the most appealing.
And I like to see the entire body, including the face. Much more exciting than just shots of butts regardless of type.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 6
Alef, DjZolt, EpicGamer, Frattonchris, keitho54, Lochinvar, Malcatraz
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9