LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Do you like your "Karens" top or bottom

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
opb
Male Author

England
#21 | Posted: 7 Jun 2020 10:10
Veruca Salt, exactly. I am sure when she grows up she will consider hanging her name to Karen. However, as she was first published in 1964 and she must have been about 12 then, she is currently already grown up and in her Karen prime.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 7 Jun 2020 12:34
And Violet Elizabeth Botts must be a great-grandma - at least!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 7 Jun 2020 13:15
The Violet Elizabeth Bott of the Just William books would be, but the actress who played her in the '70's TV show is in her mid 50's, so that's in the Karen age range.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#24 | Posted: 7 Jun 2020 15:08
Who remembers this great Clarks advert from the 70s?

Deffo a Karen of the future.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:58
I don't necessarily think of a "Karen" type as being middle-aged, yet I would opine that she should be at least a touch older than whomever she's interacting with.

Such a haughty, demanding female strikes me as being a natural spanko-top in a spanking story, however it's obviously gratifying to have the 'tables turned' later on, with her bare bottom being thoroughly blistered while she's bawling and begging for mercy--preferably with her former victim(s) at least watching, and possibly administering the retribution.

"Pride goeth before a fall..."

--C.K.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#26 | Posted: 10 Jun 2020 14:04
CrimsonKidCK
You hit the nail on the head! That sort of "tables turned" story is one of my favorites. My story A Paddling for a Principal is an example,although she named Pamela, not Karen. But she does fit the type.

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#27 | Posted: 17 Jun 2020 13:00
off-topic
It's a relatively new term for me. I am somewhat loathe to use a first name to describe any generalism. e.g. Dick, Nancy-boys, etc, and now Karen.
It must be a living hell for anyone with that given name, which I can relate to. Is society seeking to motivate people into not naming their children certain names? Because it seems that way.
On-topic
From the persona described, although I can see why some might think it a good format for a top, I expect higher standards than just simply "haughty" to describe a top, and so; bottom.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#28 | Posted: 17 Jun 2020 13:52
Interestingly in recent research amongst teachers they found that certain names like Kyle, Brandon, Liam, Courtney and Chelsea indicated potentially badly behaved children. Whereas names like James, Matthew, Daniel, Benjamin, Elizabeth, Hannah and Rebecca indicated well behaved children.

Based on the names of the children in the classes my kids were in, there is some truth in this.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 9
cady09, Hermione, phillipuk, Rachel615, seacap63
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9