LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Belinda Lawson

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 28 Apr 2020 19:30
It seems to me as if many members here have been involved with the spanking industry at one point or the other, or even participated in it. Coming from the outside, I don't have much knowledge of it all, only during the past few years even having discovered that there is such things as spanking videos. I wouldn't be surprised if this topic has been under discussion before in the forum, but it is news to me, so I'd like to bring it up. I've been watching a lot of the Firm Hand production recently and it seems to me as if Belinda Lawson is the backbone of that company with a near endless number of videos behind her, far more than most actors in the industry. Does anyone know anything about her? It seems to be that she has been around unusually long (but she still looks good) and I wouldn't be surprised to find that she's running much of the show, or herself being the company. A quick search told me that she's from Wales and has been active since 2012, but that's pretty much all I know. But the company is American, right, even though some shots are done in the UK?

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 30 Apr 2020 00:27
Firm Hand has always had a featured performer. In the past it's been Shannon Carson, Samantha Woodley, Alison Miller, Dani Daniels and now Belinda Lawson. I gather it's whoever is willing to work for them for any length of time. That in itself is hard to tell as they typically shoot a lot of material in a year or so and then release it slowly over several years.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:14
ChardT:
That in itself is hard to tell as they typically shoot a lot of material in a year or so and then release it slowly over several years.

Well, that explains why it sometimes appears as if she's not aging for quite a while. Thanks for responding.

OTKfan1977
Male Member

England
#4 | Posted: 1 May 2020 14:25
I can imagine she gets relatively well looked after by them, after all having an exclusive model on your site who you can get away with describing as a Scarlett Johansson lookalike is quite a handy selling point for subscriptions (or so I would imagine)

It's probably easier to gauge when the material was filmed based on how grey Earl Greys hair is, since he is the top in quite a lot of her scenes.

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 11
Elorac, kokkei77, razzy234, stevenr, Sugarcane, tiger123
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9