library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The same but different, what celebrity whould you most like to spank or who you thinks needs a spank

Page  Page 4 of 16: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 12 13 14 15 16 »»
RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#31 | Posted: 3 May 2020 22:49
CrimsonKidCK:
Well, I could imagine a scene in which sweet, idealistic Greta Thunberg gets soundly paddled on her cute bare bottom over the lap of a grossly fat, double-chinned, plutocratic industrial polluter, in front of a leering group of craven, self-serving anti-environmental politicians.

I would challenge someone to try that with Gretas mother
https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/166457.jpg

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#32 | Posted: 4 May 2020 08:53
RosieCheeks

It looks like someone on the other side of the 'climate debate' has other ideas and is not scared of her mum?

Cartoonist Ben Garrison.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2019/11/mother-nature-grrr-graphics-ben-garriso n-cartoon/

sethron
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 4 May 2020 16:20
Tomi Lahren would be ideal answer for this question in all regards for me. Definitely deserved and would look good over the knee.

alecleamus
Male Author

USA
#34 | Posted: 5 May 2020 07:11
davenhall I agree. Jenna Coleman-
Yep! Perfect for spanking. Mummy On The Orient Express is a great episode for ogling her derriere. She romps briefly around in silk pajamas and you can really see how petite she is.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#35 | Posted: 5 May 2020 14:25
While its not one of my big interests will weigh in on subject of male celebs who could use a spanking.
Justin Bieber certainly. The obnoxious brat counterpart to Miley Cyrus.
Eminem-for mooning the audience-if Lady Gaga needs the paddle for doing that than so does he. He is an arrogant jerk and its amusing to imagine him getting the woodshed discipline like his Poppa should have done lol!

Often123
Male Member

USA
#36 | Posted: 5 May 2020 21:19
No doubt the list of both female and male celebs who need one is very long.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#37 | Posted: 5 May 2020 23:37
Brosse6:
It looks like someone on the other side of the 'climate debate' has other ideas and is not scared of her mum?

Cartoonist Ben Garrison.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2019/11/mother-nature-grrr-graphics-ben-garriso n-cartoon/

"Cartooning is for people who can't quite draw and can't quite write. You combine the two half-talents and come up with a career". Matt Groening.

Mother Nature in the image does bear a similarity to Malena, a lady i am sure who could get anyone singing while tenderising their bared cheeks.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 7 May 2020 09:22
Greta Thunberg isn't intimidated by an anti-scientific, ignorant blustering buffoon, apparently she can dish out a deserved spanking herself:

https://www.reddit.com/r/chapotraphouse2/comments/e9vu6z/the_greta_thunberg_spanking_ fetish_art_comes_from/

--C.K.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#39 | Posted: 7 May 2020 10:45
CrimsonKidCK

Politics aside CK - I think the Ben Garrison cartoon is the better 'spanking' cartoon.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#40 | Posted: 7 May 2020 15:26
Cannot resist nominating Nicole 'Coco' Austin, model and wife of rapper Ice-T to this list. impossible not to having see all those pictures of her butt(which alledgely has been medically certified as not having inplants) at so many sites. Latest is about her launching a line of raunchy lingerie on Valentine's Day.
Matter of fact, someone on the sadly defunct World Spanking Forum said that hopefully she'd make a spanking video some day.
If you are unfamiliar with her, by all means Google her Images and you will see what I mean, once you see her beach shots in her thongs and g-strings. What a paddle-worthy bottom!

Page  Page 4 of 16: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 12 13 14 15 16 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 8
DEllis, Essexotk, joedoakes, Perry, stuartray, yuntsuchen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9