library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The same but different, what celebrity whould you most like to spank or who you thinks needs a spank

Page  Page 3 of 16: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 12 13 14 15 16 »»
KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 18 Apr 2020 13:01
Glagla
Certainly when I was a child there was always stuff in TV programmes about how attractive Swedish women were. Something about being tall and blonde and being assumed to have very liberal attitudes to sex, I assume.

transmanspankee
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 18 Apr 2020 14:08
Wanting the planet to not die isn't a political stance, or at least it shouldn't be

Anyway, back to the question, I'd enjoy something with David Mitchell (the comedian, actor and writer, not the book author) getting spanked.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 18 Apr 2020 15:13
KatiePie
On the subject of blonde Scandinavian women and spanking, I remember back in the 60s when it made the news about Valkyrie-like actress Anita Ekberg getting spanked by her husband when she came home drunk and attacked him or something.
I recall his unforgettable statement, "I didn't want to hit her in the face so I turned her up and gave her the reddest bottom you ever saw. And thats not a tiny bottom."
Oh, to have been fly on the wall and have seen her getting her bare bottom spanked good. I wonder if they had sex afterwards. And I bet she remembered what happened whenever she sat down the next day or two!

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 18 Apr 2020 16:28
While we are on the topic of spankable Swedish females, there is one "lady" (who actually is a Polack) whom I would love to see spanked - Anna Anka! Has not her behavior over the years been outrageous? Hurting her husband with a flying ice cube among other stunts!

shono98
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 18 Apr 2020 20:10
Right now I am thinking Ariana Grande would be fun. I also would love to spank Jessica Alba, but that has already been done on screen.

davenhall
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 18 Apr 2020 21:51
Jenna Colman as she is perfect in every way.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#27 | Posted: 18 Apr 2020 22:12
Along the lines of Swedish women who I would like to see spanked, granted this drags us back a few decades, is Agnetha Fältskog of ABBA fame.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#28 | Posted: 19 Apr 2020 16:32
Spankedjenny:
Along the lines of Swedish women who I would like to see spanked, granted this drags us back a few decades, is Agnetha Fältskog of ABBA fame.

In the link below you'll find that Agnetha Fältskog is listed among the spanked celebrities featured and she mentions being "punished by her father with the carpet beater."

https://talkcitee.com/spanked-celebrities-who-are-famous-in-the-world/#Agnetha_Faltsk og

cady09
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 3 May 2020 16:12
Rita Ora. That young lady needs to feel the senior cane on her backside

Hannilein
Male Member

Germany
#30 | Posted: 3 May 2020 16:34
look at her!
EkaterinaLeonova dancer on german "dancing with the stars"