LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Essential Services

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
Often123
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 6 Apr 2020 20:03
For us in the LSF, spankings are definitely "Essential Services".

transmanspankee
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 6 Apr 2020 21:32
maelstr0m
Medical marijuana dispensaries ARE essential.

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 7 Apr 2020 05:36
Frankly, as much as I consider my posterior getting smacked, what I consider essential is a government that takes threats to it's citizens seriously and prepares for said threats to diminish the death toll.

curioserto
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 7 Apr 2020 08:15
Kerrsutherland

I try to make sense of the utterances of your president but so much gets lost in translation. I am guessing he chooses his language for his key audience?

Over here, I have kept to the lockdown but the tally is growing for when I can visit my master.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#15 | Posted: 7 Apr 2020 09:12
Politicians are politicians and always have been, and I can live with that. But it is the pathetic mainstream media I am sick of. They no longer do journalism and from Left to Right they are now just partisan hacks who create sensation and scandal where there is none, because from newspapers to cable TV they are all struggling to survive.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#16 | Posted: 7 Apr 2020 15:00
From the BBC today:

"The virus is a disaster for client-facing businesses - and sex work is no different," says Goddess Cleo, a dominatrix from London.
"Most of my income is generated from one-on-one sessions and events. I normally only make a bit of money through online avenues."
But like many others, Cleo has switched focus to digital since the lockdown came into effect.
I don't know if I can make that transition to be honest. I'm an outcall masseuse and not an "out" sex worker. It's going to be tough for me if things don't return to normal soon.

Some women are discouraged from making the switch to online because of a greater risk of their work becoming known to family and friends
Online dominatrix Eva de Vil says: "There's lots of new girls joining the scene right now - or offline sex workers moving online to help with finances."
And she has seen a growing appetite from her clientele for isolation-themed roleplay "clips" - on-demand videos not filmed live.
"It's not so hard for established cam girls like me to adapt to coronavirus. We're used to working online and from home," she adds.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 7 Apr 2020 18:07
JUST IN:

CP THERAPY WORKS!!

"CP therapy appears to have improved the symptoms of 10 patients ill with the disease, according to new research. Scientists in China who conducted the preliminary study said no serious adverse reactions were observed after CP...."

As so often with RL, however, they're referring not to our CP, but to 'Convalescent Plasma therapy' by which patients are given antibody-rich blood from recovered patients. lt's yet to be tested in controlled clinical trials.

From UK Coronavirus Live News (Guardian online)

opb
Male Author

England
#18 | Posted: 8 Apr 2020 07:45
I do vaguely recall that spanking has been used by some avant garde Russian therapists who were using it pretty much as described in spankolit for alleviation of low grade mental distress. Needless to say these treatments were controversial. More research needed.

cindy2
Female Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 9 Apr 2020 13:39
We always knew CP worked, The EnglishMaster. Maybe it's particularly therapeutic for those trying to recover from COVID-19 who are into needle play.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#20 | Posted: 9 Apr 2020 17:45
I was delighted to find this essential caning service described on line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8POQMk5OD8U

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 5
alfent, dowano, highlander1969, mj2001, ogard, Schoyce1, SmitheeK, Thelefthand, twinkieshark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9