LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Essential Services

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
cindy2
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 5 Apr 2020 16:48
Does someone who offers corporal punishment provide "Essential Services" which allows her to remain in business in those jurisdictions that have restrictions in these trying times?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 5 Apr 2020 17:17
Unfortunately, I doubt the authorities would view the essentiality of this service in the same way as the recipients do.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 5 Apr 2020 17:45
A pertinent question, Cindy. I can't speak for anywhere else, but here in the UK, due perhaps to the large number of old-Etonians at the top of government, CP was one of the first key services to be given the highest "Essential" rating.

Practitioners do, of course, have to abide by the 6-feet distancing protocol, as a result of which we've seen extensive hoarding of paddle, slipper and strap extensions, as well as of extra long canes. But the trouble is that you just can't get an appointment, despite thousands of Dommes coming out of retirement to meet public needs. You wait hours on the phone only to get cut off, and online is no better - I was 564,313th in the queue for Miss Brown when I joined 10 days ago, and I'm still in 6 figures this afternoon. As for spanking-machines, they sold out within hours of the first rumours of a lockdown, though I did read yesterday that the government has ordered an extra two million from South Korea, so there is some hope on the horizon.

That's the situation here, Cindy - how about you?

Stay safe and stay sore.

PeterJohn
Male Member

England
#4 | Posted: 5 Apr 2020 20:19
TheEnglishMaster
Ten out of ten for a superb comment.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 5 Apr 2020 21:57
I work in the grocery business and spend my days in supermarkets. I've seen more than a few customers I'd like to send to visit some of my old Principals or teachers to be taught some lessons in manners. If you've read some of my stories I'm sure you could figure out what kind of teaching methods they would use and the tools they would employ.

opb
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 6 Apr 2020 06:05
Perhaps if these methods could be employed on those not maintaining proper social distance the message might get through.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#7 | Posted: 6 Apr 2020 07:56
According to press reports a certain well known footballer in England was telling the fans to stay in quarantine at home, but was having hookers call on him at his luxury apartment so that him and his mate could have some bonking time.

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 6 Apr 2020 08:25
Brosse6
In view of yesterday's discussion about language that reminds me of an episode of After Henry when the granddaughter had been to a film with 'lots of bonking' and the grandmother assumed that as 'le banque' meant the bank in French that the film was about French banking so took her friend and her friend's banking nephew to see it.

cindy2
Female Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 6 Apr 2020 12:53
I understand that several jurisdictions—the identity of which I am not certain—have issued clarifications. Spank-in service is prohibited until further notice but drive-up window service (where the customer offers his/her naughty bottom through the open car door window) is permitted.

maelstr0m
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 6 Apr 2020 15:04
In our state, drive-thru gun stores, drive-thru liquor stores, drive-thru stores that sell guns, liquor, and cigarettes, hair and nail salons, barbers, and medical marijuana dispensaries are considered "essential". Disclaimers: Your social spacing may vary. Not valid in all states. Not valid in combination with other offers. Complainers will not be spanked, but will be harassed by insurance sales people until they wish they had been.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 12 : Guests - 6
Batfinch, cady09, Goodgulf, JanushPawlon, jenjen0211, MichaelG63, phillipuk, pthomson, Seegee, seiryu, spankedbywife, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9