Favourite Spanking Outfit/Uniform/Clothes

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Often123
Male Member

USA
#31 | Posted: 17 Apr 2020 19:52
Robin25:
wearing open/crutch less Victorian drawers

Those are very hard to find now, but they are enticing. Featured in several good videos.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#32 | Posted: 17 Apr 2020 20:28
Often123:
Those are very hard to find now, but they are enticing. Featured in several good videos.

Any good seamstress could run up a pair very quickly, they are very basic in design.

There are lots of woman who sew professionally for the TV/Movie industry and know how to make vintage clothes.

My wife made herself white cotton pantalets a few years back. They were fun to take down.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#33 | Posted: 18 Apr 2020 15:01
@Often123
@Robin25

Here you are - Vicky-knicks

https://vintagedancer.com/victorian/victorian-underwear

Often123
Male Member

USA
#34 | Posted: 18 Apr 2020 19:34
Nice. Thanks.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#35 | Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:14
The most spankable and best spanking ladies of all time IMHO.

Either angry with a hairbrush in their hands OR over their lovers knee with their skirts flipped up.

Paradise

https://fiftiesweb.com/fashion/fashion-w

sueheinz
Female Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 19 Apr 2020 14:48
White cotton Carters "Spanky Pants" -I know we ALL love the name. Available rarely on ebay, . Otherwise Lollipop brand of my girlhood and teens.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#37 | Posted: 20 Apr 2020 20:30
Brosse6, those are superb.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 20 Apr 2020 23:06
It's said that people are turned on not by the latest fashions, but by what the opposite sex were wearing at the time the observer reached puberty.

While we've heard from a few female members in this thread, they haven't had a lot to say about what male clothing they find erotic - I'd be curious to know what they think.

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#39 | Posted: 20 Apr 2020 23:38
myrkassi:
It's said that people are turned on not by the latest fashions, but by what the opposite sex were wearing at the time the observer reached puberty

I was initially going to say that I'm not in the least turned on by what people were wearing when I reached puberty. It was the mid 90s and young people wore jeans and baggy T-shirts. I was considered very odd at the time for preferring skirts. But then I thought well actually the people I had anything approaching lustful thoughts about at that time were all female authority figures in their 20s to 50s and I favoured those who wore smart classic clothes. My liking for smart classic clothes hasn't altered but as I've aged so too the women I regard as authority figures have aged.
As for men, I'm not sure I find anything about them very erotic but if forced to make a choice I like ties, tweed jackets and fine knit jumpers.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 21 Apr 2020 00:49
myrkassi:
It's said that people are turned on not by the latest fashions, but by what the opposite sex were wearing at the time the observer reached puberty.

Fortunately, I grew up on Planet Gloup where all women wore latex or kinky fancy dress uniforms by the time I reached puberty. I took a stroll outside and as far as the eye could reach, the street was cramped with French Maids in shiny vinyl flashing their panties as they walked. Nope; I spent a lot of time in the 70s and bell-bottom jeans combined with the standard pastel colored fashion, baggy haircuts and oversized glasses, is about the least sexy I can possibly imagine. It still gives me shivers down my spine.

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 10
Andrew14, Backbeat, bexxie13, DAdams, proxduke, remobrat, yenwen89
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9