library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Shrinking

alecleamus
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 24 Mar 2020 21:11
I know here the stories are predominantly based in reality. However, I do enjoy the idea of a shrunken woman being spanked. A woman shrunk to a more manageable size like three or four feet. A miniature size but not down to inches. The element of control and size are fuel on a fire. Are there any stories like that here? Or do you have any favorites? Asking for a friend.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#2 | Posted: 24 Mar 2020 21:51
You should move to central France Alec there are plenty of women like Edith Piaf who are under five feet tall.

alecleamus
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 24 Mar 2020 22:07
OUI! OUI! Merci!

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:37
You might try to find yourself a Vietnamese wife. The Viet women are rather small, for the most part. My vietnamese wife is much smaller than I am - she is dainty and beautiful. (And also strong-willed like all heck!)

opb
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 25 Mar 2020 14:50
There are plenty of stories where an offender is sentenced to be treated as a child, and in some sci-fi settings actually have to take on a child's body, but I've never heard of this scenario before. Normally the effect is realised by having the spanker being huge or very strong, and not the other way round.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 26 Mar 2020 22:08
I once read a comic strip where this guy had a magic set of dice. They were misused on a date and accidentally turned him into a child, in an attempt to reage himself he managed to de age his date to be a pre teen girl. Enraged by the loss of her boobs, she spanked him. They were discovered by her room mate, who thought they were kids who had somehow gotten into her house and started to spank her room mate. The dice were triggered again and the original girl was turned into a baby. It ended with the room mate caring for her. I'm sure there was meant to more, but I never found it.

alecleamus
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 27 Mar 2020 00:16
Seegee

Part of me is thinking you are serious and another part of me is thinking you are joking.

First of all, that is age regression. I am talking about shrinking, not age regression.

The comic you are referring to is entitled THE MAGIC DICE GAME - story by Alec Leamus (me) and artwork by BoJay.

I was the first commissioner to meet BoJay in person. He presented the finished comic to me with pride. BoJay had never employed spanking in his work so I definitely influenced that change along with many other changes.

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 10
DannyS, gravityrush, Heroth, hunter, MiaKat, solbond
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9