The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Origins of Specific Kinks/Preferences

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
transmanspankee
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 24 Mar 2020 19:07
Does anyone have a specific spanking kink/preference/scenario that they can pin down the origin of? For example, I love the scenario 'usually good pupil punished by favourite teacher' because I was a good kid who rarely got in trouble at school but I always wanted a specific teacher to spank me. I like slippering in pyjamas because one of the very earliest spanking stories I ever read involved a slippering over pyjamas and it was so well described and vivid that it fuelled my imagination for years and influenced my tastes quite significantly. A friend of mine loves the phrase 'good hard smacked bottom' because she was threatened with it by a boy at school when she was a teenager. What're your more easily defined preference origins?

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#2 | Posted: 24 Mar 2020 19:32
My switch preferences have evolved slowly based on a multitude of experiences since I was around five years old back in the 1950s. I have no idea why I acquired this taste so early, but I did.

One of my earliest clear inspirational memories was a book at school when I was around seven, which had a large illustration to a story, where an elderly couple were spanking pixies who had been caught stealing from their garden.

Both the man and the woman held a pixie over their knees where they spanked them as the pixies sobbed. Some pixies were crying and holding their bottoms after a spanking, and others were looking on in dread.

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 24 Mar 2020 19:33
I definitely share your first scenario. I was always very good and certainly fantasised about favourite teachers spanking me, though I'm not sure why it was spanking that I wanted. I think being very good and very sensible and very capable has made me always like the idea of being the irresponsible naughty little sister type, little and cute, bothering people until they decide to spank her. I also think there's something about being over someone's knee - this is expressed a lot in Grace Brackenridge's stories - that makes one feel loved and cared about. There have been occasions when someone has called me 'young lady' or 'little madam' or just 'naughty' and it sends a thrill through me. I have had others pick them up on it and say 'I don't think KatiePie wants to be spoken to like that' and I think, no I really do want it, please shut up.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 24 Mar 2020 19:57
It's not always easy to pin down. Part of mine developed after an older cousin turned me OTK for a few smacks with her hand, though I think there was already something lurking within. Then there was a bit of curiosity with some of my mother's lingerie and a few other items. Something else was seeing some pictures and cartoons, along with ads in several men's magazines.
KatiePie:
I also think there's something about being over someone's knee - this is expressed a lot in Grace Brackenridge's stories - that makes one feel loved and cared about.

- I think there's something to that as well.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:32
I just get turned on by the image of an attractive woman´s (or when I was young, a teenage girl´s) buns jiggling during a spanking. That image is, in my mind´s eye, erotic. But there was never any particular experience of mine which would explain my "thing" about jiggling female buns.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 27 Mar 2020 17:00
I haven't really thought about special kinks, but just as for Galt, that slight tremble across a pair of buttocks when a woman is walking and the heel touched the ground... If it's also combined with a slight roll of the hips, I'm trapped. That soft tremble is what I connect with how a bottom dances when swatted, so I can find just observing that walk tremendously exciting. I have realized that I go back to describing that jiggle in far too many of my stories here on site, but it's because I enjoy it so much, even when it's only my imagination, as I write.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:48
I've never been able to pin mine down to one specific event, but I do have very similar experiences to a couple of others here. I had the same teacher for both 3rd and 5th grade. She was quite attractive, relatively young (at a guess late 20's, early 30's), and very strict. They were allowed to administer mild cp (eg: open hand slaps, swats with a wooden ruler), and she did, although never to me, I was actually a bit of a teacher's pet with her, but I did have spanking fantasies about her. Also like @Often123 I was also turned otk and given a few hard swats from an exasperated older cousin, and that too fuelled a few fantasies. I'm also very much a 'bottom' man. I find female bums far more attractive than other part of their body.

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:29
I was told once that because we evolved from animals who walk on all fours that we are hardwired to find bottoms attractive and that the attractiveness and sexualisation of breasts is due to their resemblance to buttocks.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#9 | Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:45
I think that is true Katie, though it doesn't explain why women find men's bums, which don't change with puberty, also attractive.

Perhaps because from the ancient days of loincloths to cover genitalia in the front, we have also covered the rear, it has generated a fetish over bottoms.

It is a bit like why is a girl's miniskirt lifting in the wind more erotic than a thong bikini?

I also think cleavage in a bra is more erotic than naked boobs.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:32
Brosse6:
It is a bit like why is a girl's miniskirt lifting in the wind more erotic than a thong bikini?

I agree, the thrill comes from seeing something you were not intended to see- "forbidden fruits taste sweeter".

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 14
brettchad, CarolinaPaddler, Ernest, jazzer2, MechaCat, Polkka, shamensyth, stevenr, thepage, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9