The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Bare bottom spanking on TV

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 24 May 2020 09:47
The Handmaid's Tale had a bare bottom strapping. I think it was heard, rather than seen, but the aftermath; a bruised and striped bottom, was shown.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 24 May 2020 09:56
RogerHunt:
The closest I've seen to a bare bottom spanking on TV was Outlander on 2015, an episode called "The Reckoning

That was a really good one, thank you for sharing. It was both believable and entertaining.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 24 May 2020 13:56
RogerHunt:
The following scene is the morning after where Claire declines to sit with the clan, they all know what's happened and one of them says "a scalped arse never did anyone permanent damage". Jamie and Claire of course reconcile, and the scene is faithful to its book source. The scene is available on You Tube.

I think you'll find the word is 'skelped' (Scots term for smacked or slapped) rather than 'scalped' - which does sound like 'permanent damage'. But yes, it's a terrific scene.

penryn
Male Member

England
#24 | Posted: 25 May 2020 08:27
RogerHunt

Believable because it was for real. In an interview she said they plotted the scene carefully and found a very thin strap so it didn't hurt too much. That's what I call suffering for your art.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 9
bdw4444, lasttry, maxusphinneas, Nickf, timthetum
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9