LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Death of a spanking site

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#31 | Posted: 18 Mar 2020 19:08
Thats the list from CF Publications. Steve even has a few stories here. Have not visited CF in a long time, perhaps SpankingLife is a replacement or supplement. Do believe CF started in 80s in pre-Net times, when you bought typewritten sheets with just the stories, no graphics or anything. I wonder if any of the really old ones are archived somewhere. Remember they also started some occasional magazine-like publications with stories, articles and letters(like MR type publications). One of them was devoted to F/F I recall.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#32 | Posted: 26 Mar 2020 17:04
Regina:
This morning on the "Consentual Spanking" site the moderator Red announced he was ending it. It was a funny, informative site that will be missed.

I am glad to see they appear to have decided to continue.

For the martinet enthusiasts they are recommending a link to a tumblr site today.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 26 Mar 2020 23:23

Excellent list, but with some surprising omissions. For example, no mention of the book that includes probably the first description of consensual erotic spanking (M/F and F/M) in English literature: John Cleland's famous 1748 erotic novel 'Fanny Hill'....

Also omits Saul Bellow's first novel, 'Dangling Man', where the protagonist gives his teenage niece an otk spanking.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 27 Mar 2020 17:03
Well, even if many sites have died, the few that remain often are quite extensive. And most of all, I recall when chasing low-quality VHS tapes in the 1990s. Compared to having tens of thusands of HD quality spanking videos just one click away... not to mention the nearly 30 000 stories collected here. There are some things that have improved over time.

sandysadeyes
Female Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:11
I dont agree that all the mainstream spanking content have already been found and shared, and thus there is nothing more to write about.

It is the opposite. With more material being digitalized the spanking content grows.

Reality is stranger then fiction, and most fantasy you had a about spankings have actually happened.

For exemple;

A voice in the corner shared a notification about spankings in the gypsy community in Hungary. Well it turned out to be true. After extensive search I found a research paper about the social life in that group.
According to one of the intervjued gypsies, adult daughter do get spanked for failing to help her mother or living according to the norms.

It was a pdf and hard to find, and If I had been speaking romanian It would be a lot easier to find out more, like the raw intervjue. Was it common practice? How did it usually carry out?

In world CP research I found an article about a 21year old woman who attended school. She got caned with the other girls by the teacher and accepted it. If the school mistress justify the spanking of an adult women on the grounds she looks like the other girls and behave like them, what about young domestic workers. Do they sometimes get spanked?
There is a lot more to find out here, but sadly I dont speak afrikaan and thus it is hard to dig deeper in the subject.

I did found an asian research paper who investigated the situation for domestic workers. It contained forms, where one of the question was if they had been spanked (by the employer). That implies spanking is not so uncommon. Once again, just outside my grasp to find out more.

On the topic of religion and spanking of adults there is lot to be found. The sect "Children of Jesus" spanked grown ups. Here it is easier to dig deeper since most sources are in english. The founder stated in an intervjue in the research page that one of the church member got spanked on the bare. [..he dropped his breeches and got a paddling..]. The spanker was a fat black woman who got the job due to her strength and kind nature. F/M is not really my cup of tea, but most likely it waste more M/F if one found out more. People who are close geographically and are native english speaker would probably be able to dig deeper.

On a blog that seemed authentic a young woman who had been quit a sect described when an elderly church lady had paid her a visit. It was because she had not shown up in church. The lady was concerned and asked "..if she should ask John to give her a spanking." (think John was an elder)

The waste source of mainstream spankings comes from newspapers online. The pages keep growing as more and more old newspapers adds every day. As usually the biggest news search cost a bit of cash but the material is so waste that it will take years to search through all. And it is good stuff.

In swedish there is a lot that cannot be found using search engines if you are not native speaking. (or at least very, very time consuming). For exmple, it is not unusual for bare bottom birching or spankings to get mentioned. The settings is often in "husaga" . The lawful practice for the head of the household to dish out spankings for the domestic works. It was according to law until the 1920s but I found mentions of it in articles as late as 50s.

The thing is, the best and waste materials of mainstream spankings have not yet been found, and shared for the community!
The reason for this is language barriers, but mostly, peeps too damn lazy to share. (I am one of them)

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:58
Sandysadeyes, I'm interested in your mentions of different countries. I remember reading in a girls magazine annual about a tradition in Eastern Europe on Easter Monday, of boys going out with birches and whipping girls they found attractive, supposedly to ensure their health, beauty and fertility for the coming year.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#37 | Posted: 28 Mar 2020 19:57
The implement used in these Easter traditions is called a 'pomlaszca' (I'm not sure of the spelling) and it's possible to find videos and pictures of these 'whippings' online.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 10
akroma, AlanBarr, DjZolt, Dufus, Elodie, fkbr, Rahundy, sethron, tjpros
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9