Spanking movies

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 30 Mar 2020 19:45
alecleamus:
The scene that grabbed me as a kid was from the movie TANK with James Garner. I was a big James Garner fan. Imagine my surprise when Jennilee Harrison was instructed to lower her pants and gets a strapping. You don't really see anything but the sound and her reactions were great.

I think that was the first VHS release that I ever copied. I cut it into a repeated sequence, playing the scene over and over again. It stood out because the rest of the movie was rather humoristic and then there was this somewhat grim whipping on top of it. It was one of the first signals from society to me (apart from the muppet show, see the other thread) that maybe my kink wasn't something too odd after all. Of course there were a lot of spanking scenes in older movies, but as have been mentioned in other threads, they were always rather meek, since they were about a stubborn girl being taught to love her husband by being whacked over thick layers of clothes, meaning that the man loved her. In TANK we had a hot girl having to wriggle her pants down for a serious bare-bottom belting meant to be a punishment and nothing else.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#32 | Posted: 31 Mar 2020 13:26
In the Blue Lagoon we have one interrupted spanking, when the boy was small. The sailor that was shipwrecked with them had him over his knee but got was prevented somehow, I forget exactly what.
And the scene when Brooke Shields and Christopher Atkins were chasing each other and he catches her and she says "You wouldn't dare spank me"
Yes, she was certainly spankworthy, but don't think we ever got a good look at her almost-bare bottom.
We certainly did though with Christopher and the thong-style costume he wore.What a great scene it would have made, him getting his naked cheeks spanked with a Board of Education type paddle!Yum!

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#33 | Posted: 2 Apr 2020 18:53
While on the topic of bare bottom spankings for males in the movies, what a pity Borat could not have gotten a paddle or strap applied vigorously to what he had showing off in that ridiculous so-called swimsuit he wore in the movie!
And had a scene afterwards where he was standing, preparing to eat off the mantel, with a pillow tied to his ass!

Regina
Female Member

USA
#34 | Posted: 4 Apr 2020 16:43
Glenmore tales . Blog is a site that offers M/F and F/M cartoons if anyone is interested and since most of our lives are cartoons now. What the hay!

Often123
Male Member

USA
#35 | Posted: 5 Apr 2020 04:47
Regina, you are right.. There are some good ones there.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#36 | Posted: 16 Apr 2020 14:20
Anyone seen it? Possibly a bit on the heavy side for my tastes.

Dogs Don't Wear Pants (Finnish: Koirat eivät käytä housuja) is a 2019 Finnish drama film directed by J-P Valkeapää. It was screened in the Directors' Fortnight section at the 2019 Cannes Film Festival.

Seven years after his wife tragically drowned, widower Juha finds himself emotionally distant as he raises his daughter Elli alone. When a chance encounter with Mona, a dominatrix, brings him closer than ever before to feeling something again, he finds himself entering the world of BDSM - and finds it threatening to undo his everyday life.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#37 | Posted: 16 Apr 2020 15:34
Just remembered a 1992 movie, Bikini Summer 2, starring Jessica Hahn and many unknowns.
A homeless man befriended by what IMDB calls "2 rich daddy's girls" threatens one of their friends with a spanking if she keeps shouting in his face.
And their father is involved with a dominatrix who also happens to be the local district attorney. There's a scene where she whacks him in the seat of his pants with what looks like a thick ,heavy leather paddle.
Lots of cute bottoms in next-to- nothing bikinis which helps to make watching a film of silly, vacuous scenes and plots enjoyable.

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 3 May 2020 06:39
Somebody told me yesterday about 'Dangerous Method' in which Michael Fassbender playing Jung spanks Keira Knightley playing Sabina Spielrein who was a patient at his hospital. Has anyone seen that?

opb
Male Author

England
#39 | Posted: 3 May 2020 08:24
KatiePie Has anyone seen that?

Only on a continuous loop. OK, it's obvious that there in no actual bottom spanking going on, but it's all make believe in a film, so why should we expect otherwise?

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 3 May 2020 12:52
KatiePie:
Has anyone seen that?

I enjoyed it when it came out. He spanks her with a strap and, though brief, it's quite well done.

Re spanking films, I'd refer anyone interested to the 'Secretary' thread, now halfway down page 5 of 'Smalltalk'. Some there claim it's the best movie portrayal of TTWD they've seen.

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 13
brushonthebare, cady09, Gem, Golterenn, KinkyKangaroo46, mobblers, wilmur408, Zedbront
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9