The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking movies

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
transmanspankee
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 4 Mar 2020 12:57
@Spankedjenny, YEP. I felt like people would always be able to tell that I was fascinated. In my German class we watched the film Das Wunder von Bern which has a bare bottomed strapping - I didn't know it was going to happen, the film didn't give me the 'potential spanking material' energy and suddenly it was happening. I turned bright red and stared at my desk hoping no one would look at me.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#12 | Posted: 4 Mar 2020 14:09
Peinlich!

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 6 Mar 2020 13:41
kerrsutherland:
Lady Jane has an epic birching scene.

Yes, it most certainly does, you can probably find it on YouTube. I know the original True Grit had the brat girl getting pulled off the horse and her butt beaten when she tried to ride off while John Wayne watched, don't know if they kept that scene in the sequel.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#14 | Posted: 6 Mar 2020 13:52
The True Grit sequel has a better spanking scene than the Wayne/Campbell original.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 6 Mar 2020 14:06
Brosse6:
The True Grit sequel has a better spanking scene than the Wayne/Campbell original.

Nice to know. The original was honestly a little wimpy. He smacked her butt a few times before breaking off a short branch to use as a birch. He whacks her a few times with it, but isn't swinging it terribly hard and it's difficult to imagine it making much of an impression through her thick clothing. Seemed more of a cry of indignity rather than pain from her. But I guess for the times it wasn't that shocking to include it in the movie; I just wasn't certain whether the remake was more 'enlightened.'

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#16 | Posted: 6 Mar 2020 14:16
If I remember correctly in the book she gets her legs whipped with a switch rather than an OTK spanking. The clip from the sequel is on Youtube.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 6 Mar 2020 23:31
Surprised no one has mentioned the Blue Hawaii spanking with none other than The King, Elvis Presley, administering an otk spanking over a wet nightie. Like McLintock, a mainstream film spanking classic.
I believe CF Publications did a pretty extensive compendium of movie spankings.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 7 Mar 2020 06:15
There was also a "Blondie" movie from the late 1930's-early 1940's but I can't remember the name of it. Anyway, a teen girl had been a horror to Dagwood and Blondie's son but at the end of the movie shows up at their house to apologize for her behavior. Then she requests to speak to speak to Blondie privately in the kitchen while everyone else remains in the den.

She tells Blondie that, according to her father, since her mother died when she was young she didn't have someone to spank her like she needed. I remember wondering why her dad wasn't capable of doing the job. Anyway, moments later, Dagwood and his son and daughter are talking about how the girl wasn't so bad after all when you start hearing thumps and muffled yelps off camera.

They all stop to listen, confirming that Blondie really is spanking their guest. Then there's a real butt-buster that makes the girl howl and their daughter announces how even she felt that one.

Dave
Male Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 7 Mar 2020 15:55
That one's a brief, but amusing scene in "Blondie Hits the Jackpot." The clip is available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=latCDvJTLmI

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 7 Mar 2020 22:17
Well, sometimes the old saying actually is true; that things were better before... When do you see that in a mainstream movie these days?

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 7
badlad, BashfulBob, derekjster, dowano, lelmaster95, northeasterner, rabbitrun, Seegee, SmitheeK
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9