LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking movies

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Regina
Female Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 1 Mar 2020 14:21
My husband and I watched a silly movie called super trooper had a funny spanking scene in it. Other wise the movie is very bad.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 1 Mar 2020 19:36
Searching for spanking movies can challenging...
Some are way out of focus or grainy, some have lousy dialogue or it is out of synch, yet there some real gems out there. Unfortunately, some can be infected with viruses etc.

Regina
Female Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 2 Mar 2020 14:02
No this one was on cable TV, the comedy channel. I wasn't watching it on the internet. Just a silly comedy.

transmanspankee
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 3 Mar 2020 10:38
I love finding movies with startles in. The first time I watched Dead Poets Society my heart was set aflame by the Charlie Dalton paddling, though obviously that's not comedic! The TV show iCarly had a television movie in 2008 called iGo to Japan which had an intentionally comedic spanking in it - one host of a rival webshow gave the other host a spanking while wearing a giant hand prop. It was very silly, but my child self was enthralled!

Regina
Female Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 3 Mar 2020 14:00
Yes, sometimes we find a spanking scene in improbable movies or books that make them more enjoyable. Have you looked at the Steve Martin movie " All of Me. Is a fair movie but has a great spanking scene

shono98
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 3 Mar 2020 15:30
There is also a great spanking in The Killer Inside Me. Jessica Alba gets a strapping from Casey Affleck

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#7 | Posted: 3 Mar 2020 16:02
I can't bring to mind too many movies with spankings in them, other than John Wayne's McLintock and [I think it was the original and not the sequel] The Blue Lagoon with Brooke Shields. What I do vividly recall from my youth are, along with these movies, instances in TV shows like "I Love Lucy" and "The Andy Griffith Show" where spankings were given or at least threatened. I also recall watching certain shows and hoping that a spanking might occur but then that's just the way my [walnut sized] brain is wired

transmanspankee
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 3 Mar 2020 20:10
Oh same! I started watching The Waltons hoping for spankings - there's a few threats but no actual spanking, alas. The little spanking gremlin inside of me was very grateful to be growing up in a time of YouTube, so I could just search 'spanking scene' and find hundreds right there for me! Discovering new ones now remains a thrill.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#9 | Posted: 3 Mar 2020 21:40
@transman. Yep... I have two sisters and I remember watching shows, this would have been back in the 70's for the most part, where a spanking would be threatened or something. I even chuckle because I can recall even hearing some sporting announcers saying stuff like, " Boy Frank... The Rams really got their butts whipped by the Bears last Sunday... "

I would hear or see these things on TV in the presence of my sisters and think, "Oh,God... They can tell this fascinates me" or that my face turned a ruby red on hearing the mention in media or elsewhere.

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 4 Mar 2020 01:17
Lady Jane has an epic birching scene.

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 10
alfent, caladonia2000, cbogle, kingcrimson, njrick
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9