The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Jillian Keenan Spanking apologist

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
shono98
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 20 Feb 2020 17:37
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but there is a lady who discusses our lifestyle and kink in great detail. She is a journalist and an author. Her book, Sex and Shakespeare discusses spanking in terms of the Bard and his writing. She has a that is worth watching.
She and I have not met and I am not plugging her as much as saying her perspective has done a lot to help me see more of who I am and I recommend it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jkeenanatstanford

theo2010
Male Member

New_Zealand
#2 | Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:54
Sex and Shakespeare is a great read, both for her frank auto-bio passages as well as her insights into great plays.

Sammi11205
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 21 Feb 2020 13:18
I too got a lot from reading Sex and Shakespeare. It's funny how another person's self-discovery process can help us with our own journeys.

transmanspankee
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:42
Jillian is a friend of mine and an incredible person. She is changing lives. I highly recommend both her book and her YouTube videos for anyone processing their spanking sexuality. Plus, having had the privilege of seeing her spanked irl, she's a fantastic spankee!

tritonguy
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 22 Feb 2020 18:09
I did not know that another human being in the whole world looked up spanking repeatedly in the dictionary as a youngster till I watched her channel. Love her!

Often123
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 22 Feb 2020 20:07
Interesting. I'll have to check this out.

mch
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 23 Feb 2020 23:44
Thought I was pretty up to date on established spanking writers of both fiction and non-fiction, but Jillian Keenan is new to me and sounds really interesting: thanks very much for the steer, Shono.

mch
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 24 Feb 2020 16:03
Much to my disappointment I can't find any pics of Jillian Keenan actually being spanked, or even of her bottom! I guess it's because she's such a public figure apart from her spanking fetish. Can anyone help?

Abaddon
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 24 Feb 2020 16:55
Jillian Keenan is my hero! Her book, articles, and now YouTube series help me to accept myself and embrace this aspect of my being - her argument that spanking fetishist is a sexual orientation makes a lot of sense. It also helps that she's so - normal, I guess.

And you won't see any pictures of her actually getting spanked - that's her private life, ya know? I think for her it would kind of be like a picture of her having sex - we don't need to see it.

mch
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 24 Feb 2020 17:15
Well, if she talked as much about having sex as she does about spanking, it might give rise to her audience wanting to see sexy pictures of her: I'd love to see some pictures of her getting spanked, or at least of her bottom. She has posted a pic of herself spanking a female friend of hers.

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 2
CarolinaPaddler, DarJack, Goodgulf, greyrain, hajo332, Heroth
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9